[PET Fire Team] Information (FAQ, Ranks, Points, Events, Promotion System, Evaluations, Feedback, ...)

Welcome to this post about Pinewood Builders Emergency - Fire Team

From small train fires to huge nuke emergencies, the PET Fire Team is always striving to make the Pinewood Computer Core a safe place to be! The fire team is trained in firefighting exercises, tactics, and approaches when it comes to fighting huge fires and evacuating citizens. Patrols and trainings are hosted every week!
The fire team has a couple of bonus items that can be used in PBCC and in the PBST Activity Center. Those tools are an exclusive fire hose which becomes vastly more powerful as you rank up, a fire extinguisher, and a special fire suit (PBCC) for fighting fires. This suit will protect you from fire and keep you safe while you’re out there fighting fires.

^ Image by AnuCat

Pinewood Emergency Team: https://www.roblox.com/groups/2593707/Pinewood-Emergency-Team#!/about
[PET] Fire Team: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4246810/PET-Fire-Team#!/about

This post will be updated from time to time to reflect the most important changes in the Fire Team, mainly for those, who can’t access other communication platforms. Some information is also taken from the Fire Team website so everyone has access to it here.

PET Handbook: PET Handbook 29/01/2020

FAQ
  • How do I rank up?
    You rank up by gaining points and completing evaluations. There are specific requirements (You can see them in the “Ranks” section)

• How do I get points?
    You can get points by attending trainings and field trips. Points can also be awarded if you are very active by becoming a Fire Team Honor.

• How to attend trainings/events?
    Trainings and their location will be announced on the group shout and also PBDSF PET Schedule (https://www.roblox.com/games/1428153850). Shout will also include a URL to a specific place. Make sure to check if this training is hosted at the petserver. Petserver is a private server at PBCC and PBSTAC. You join it by typing !petserver after you join any of those facilities.

Promotion System - Ranks and Evaluations

Original post by HappyD613Sentinel; Some changes were made to meet DevForum rules:
To earn the next rank, you have to have the required amount of points, and complete the firefighting evaluation for that rank. Make sure to message (Recommended) a Fire Marshall/Deputy Chief or contact us on group wall if you have enough points for a firefighting eval, and they will evaluate you. Firefighting evaluations will take place at the PBST Activity Center (say !petserver to teleport to the PET private server). These evaluations will occur at the firefighting simulation in Sector 3. https://www.roblox.com/games/1564828419/PBST-Activity-Center.

• Firefighter

No requirements other than joining the group.

• Trained Firefighter ( 30 points required ) and…

Basic Firefighting Evaluation
Burning parts: 5
Normal parts: 20
Part speed: 0
Spawn cooldown: 0.2

• Experienced Firefighter ( 70 points required ) and…

Intermediate Firefighting Evaluation
Burning parts: 7
Normal parts: 30
Part speed: 0

• Elite Firefighter ( 130 points required ) and…

Advanced Firefighting Evaluation
Burning parts: 10
Normal parts: 40
Part speed: 0.5

• Fire Marshall ( Handpicked + Evaluation )

Fire Marshall Evaluation
Hosting a training (Overseen by a Deputy Chief or the Fire Chief)
Hosting a patrol (Optional, but recommended) (Also overseen by a Deputy Chief or the Fire Chief)

Deputy Chief ( Handpicked by Fire Chief )

"Part speed" and “Spawn cooldown” are 2 settings that the evaluator will configure in the fire sim, don’t worry about those. Only focus on “Burning parts” and “Normal parts”. Firefighting evaluations created by HappyD631Sentinel, promotion system concept by Mister_Ultra

Self Patrol

Original post by HappyD631Sentinel; Edited to reflect DevForum rules;

What is it?
This is a self-patrol system that has been established for people who can’t attend trainings, would like to earn points and rank up.

How will it work?
Basically, to earn points in this system, you will need to record yourself patrolling the PBCC as a PET firefighter for a certain amount of time. You are to respond to emergencies and follow all PET handbook rules.

The amount of points you can earn whilst patrolling are as follow:
15 minutes = 2 points
30 minutes = 4 points
45 minutes = 6 points
60 minutes = 7 points

Make sure to record evidence of your patrol! It must be included, or no points can be given out. Do not edit the video. The limit for how many recordings you post is 1 per week. Send your video (Recommended) (Uploaded to YouTube) to a Fire Marshall or above - message them on Roblox, or post your video on the group wall. An HR will soon respond and add the necessary amount of points.

Another way you can earn points when not in training
is to record yourself putting out a massive fire completely.
Anyone who contributed to the process will earn 1 point, including yourself.
Remember, nothing can be given out if there is no evidence! When you’ve got the video and ready to post it, please send it to an HR (Message them on Roblox)
There is a limit of 1 recording per week if you are recording yourself putting out a massive fire.

DON’T SEND VIDEOS ON THE WEEKENDS BECAUSE SELF-PATROL WILL BE CLOSED.

Please remember to patrol PBCC on your own, without expecting any reward. After all, it’s our job to make the Pinewood Computer Core as safe as we can.

• Latecomer: a player who joins 10 minutes after a training starts;
  • Latecomer joins the first half of a training: can get up to 2 points;
  • Latecomer joins the second half of the training: can get up to 1 point;
  • 30-45 mins trainings: up to 4 points;
  • Longer than 45 mins: up to 5 points.

Good assistants are able to get up to 6 points.

Fire Team HRs

Fire Chief
Wizertex

Deputy Chief
hbomb11111
AnuCat
vgoodedward
accidentalmeme

Fire Marshall
j8cksxn
Chrissi006
letsparty110
ramzi65

Fire Team History

Group was officially created by Irreflexive (Uncondoned at that time) @ 1. 7. 2018. Now owned by Diddleshot.

Former Fire Chiefs
1st. Lynbean
2nd. 190212
3rd. “Shadow” (unknown at the present day)
4th. Hammy1237
5th. Mister_Ultra
6th. Odjuko
7th. Ilikesinkingships
8th. LENEMAR
9th. RayzeYT
10th. Hurrah123456
11th. HappyD631Sentinel
12th. Wizertex

Feedback by our (former) members

“I enjoy being in the fire team. The friendly and consistent community and the fun trainings make it a great place to be.” - AnuCat (former Elite Firefighter, current Deputy Chief)

“I really enjoy being part of the Fire Team because you really get to feel like you’re part of a community, both of FT and PET, and the HRs are really chill/nice. It’s definitely a good experience.” - Marikraften (Firefighter)

“I do like being in the Fire Team. I mainly like the normal and field trip trainings.” - Anonymous

" I just love the way we train with others. The trainers are well coordinated. I like how they are neat, and I still love it when they play around." - ryuthelion (Elite Firefighter)

" I love being in the fire team. Every day, I look forward to getting online. This is most likely because I love to help people. Fires put people’s lives at risk. If I get a chance to save someone’s life, then I’ll take it. This is probably also because my mother and father (before I was born) were caught in a house fire. They were saved by a few firefighters, and since then I’ve always looked up to them. Take that into example. Think about how you would feel and how you would make a child feel if you saved their parent’s lives. It gives the child gratefulness, that someone like that exists and is willing to help. It gives you a warm feeling in your heart, and reassurance that you are a good person." - piemoo756 (Trained Firefighter)

Despite not being active in the division lately - though with deeper insight about it’s functions, I can safely say that: The fire team has to be - hands down - the best division Pinewood Emergency Team has to offer. From traditional, yet extensive, training sessions to a PLETHORA of fun activities - whether field trips all across ROBLOX, or even patrolling Pinewood facilities. The fire team has definitely widened the spectrum of activities throughout Pinewood Builders, it really strives to give PET a name limelight worthy. By far, I’ve been given a whole new experience with the Fire Team. My primary issue doesn’t lie with the fire team - however, PET as a whole. PET grows each day, and at its current state - it’s bound to have an activity center of its own! - fhaidi (Former Director of Pinewood Builders Media and Firefighter)

Posted by the Fire Chief, Wizertex, approved by other HRs.

3 Likes