Pet System does not work with hatching, on top of that the Pets don't provide their boosts

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to be able to have an effective pet system that has my eggs able to hatch (currently only 1 does?)
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I have 1 pet egg that opens called common egg, I am requiring all eggs to be able to hatch, on top of that my current pet system does not boost players with the stats it promised, I have taken the initiative to publish all pieces of my pet system for you to have a look, im just really baffled, ive tried a lot of stuff, googled a lot of possible answers and tried them but no avail. im praying that someone has a finer eye and can help me resolve this issue
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    ive re arranged places for each file
    ive tweaked all. scripts. no avail
    After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

This is the system im having issues with.

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

2 Likes