Pets Feedback for our newest game

Hi there! Our team, Simply Studio, has been currently working on our newest game, Simply Town! This game will be a Roleplay game inspired by Overlook Bay, Berry Avenue and Adopt Me about adopting & raising cute pets, taking care of them by completing tasks, working and much more to come!

So, as we said, here’s some photos about the pets that are coming to our game. Those are heavily inspired by the Overlook Bay pets with some Adopt Me vibes! :grin:

Please leave all feedback you have on the replies, we’re trying to improve our game to make people’s experience unforgettable before the release on Summer 2025! :speech_balloon:

Crocodile Icon
Elephant Icon
Flamingo Icon

Gorilla Icon
Lion Icon
Rhino Icon
Zebra Icon

3 Likes

Please leave all feedback you have here on the replies! :grin:

I’m not gonna lie these look like adopt me pets, doesnt mean thats bad I mean they’re still super cute and adorable

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! As I said, those are heavily inspired by Overlook Bay pets with some Adopt Me vibes! Those aren’t the final designs, but thanks for your opinion! :grin:

1 Like

They are looking clean but they kind of remind me of adopt me pets

Thanks for your feedback! As I said, those are heavily inspired by Overlook Bay pets with some Adopt Me vibes! Those aren’t the final designs, but thanks for your opinion, we’ll try to make it as better as possible before the release! :grin:

The pets look insane, keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks! :smile: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

Please leave all feedback you have here on the replies! :grin:

These pets look great! They look very similar to other games, so be careful with that (so they don’t get mad that you’re copying). Otherwise, nice job on these!