PFP GFX Feedback needed

Hello there, I made this pfp for myself yesterday and I would like some honest feedback so I can improve more on making PFP’s. For people first time using the cloth brush, you will see more artworks from me using the cloth brush. In the future, so yeah please give me some feedbacks be reasonable describe what I need work on to make it better anyway here’s the pfp.

THE PFP:

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

11 Likes

It looks awesome. I am not a gfx artist so I could not really give you detailed feeback. Maybe change the background so it’s a little bit darker.

4 Likes

Looks pretty cool. It’s a little bit hard to tell where your character end and the background starts. Maybe change the background a bit? Otherwise its amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback I will see if I can improve it thanks for the feedback. :heart:

Thanks for the feedback I will see if I can improve it thanks for the feedback. :heart:

It is a beautiful gfx, especially the 3D clothingaaa.PNG
Some parts are really pixely.

2 Likes

I thought the pixel effect would give it a good look I keep getting this feedback. Do you think I should change it?

2 Likes

I personally don’t quite like it, but it’s depending on your preferences. If you want to keep it, then its perfectly fine!

1 Like

The overall GFX is pretty nice to look at, but after looking at it for a bit I can see some stuff starts to crop up.

• The background fades in with the main guy too much, the white effects don’t help and it makes a weird mush with the shoulder
  • The leg seems to be clipping half into his torso, which I can say shouldn’t happen
  • The guy should for sure be in the middle of the image, I get it’s a PFP but they’re adjustable. So I’d recommend moving him up next up
  • Also, this strap just dies before making it to the edge
  • I love pixel art, I really do. But it just doesn’t fit the theme and it seems like the qualitys lower than it actually is, so I’d recommend just crispness next time you try this
  • Last thing which is just a bit weird to me, there’s clipping here. Shouldn’t be hard to fix though, so not a huge problem

But I love the style and overall vibrant “I know what I’m doing” feel to it, just keep practicing and you can make something great!

2 Likes

Thank you for the amazing feedback :slight_smile: