PFP that I made for someone on Discord!

Wow, the view from here looks lovely! I like the billboards… they light up this whole place… specially on this rainy day!!

Hey Devs! I’ve made a PFP for a person on Discord… I’ve never tried making a billboard style GFX before! I really like this style… Let me know your thoughts!!

Feedback is appreciated!!

Details about the GFX
  • Made a billboard screen as background as if the character looks like he’s in a concert :3

• Added few rain drops to make the character look like he’s enjoying the environment on a rainy day!

• Used GFX face pack for the character to show the happy emotions :))

EXTRAS:

ROBLOX: ExoticDev_66 (PROFILE)

PORTFOLIO: ExoticDev - carrd.co

TWITTER: ExoticDev :space_invader: (@ExoticDev_66) / Twitter

DONATION: Donation - Roblox

DISCORD SERVER: Aviatrix

DISCORD TAG: ExoticDev#2960

8 Likes

I know this was for someone so this isn’t your fault but the “Boss” chain kinda ruins it but that was the person you were making it Ford preference so yeah, really good job
8.5/10 :clap::grinning:

1 Like

Much obliged! Well yeah, the chain ruins the whole PFP. But I need to put there at least for the person who hired me :3

the chain does make the pfp a bit worse, maybe set the chain’s brightness lower to make it more fit in.

Well, if I reduce more then it will look very dull because it’s the lowest brightness which can be seen & can be read. Hope you understand… :3

This is very good, but did you purposely make the face like that?

Raindrops look kinda funny, makes it look like the character is covered in bumps

1 Like

Yep, to make the character look more awesome and to show people those “Happy emotions”.

Ahh, well those are the realistic water drops… they look like bumpy but they aren’t. That’s how water drops look in real life :3

1 Like

maybe make them look like they are running down his body

1 Like

Mhm… never tried like that. I don’t even know how to do that. But still, I’ll look for some ways :3

Ah. It just looks like the face is a different texture than the rest of the PFP.

Yeah, especially on the face, it kinda looks like the concrete texture

Agreed. That’s what I was saying too.

Since it’s raining, then maybe you should add rain. it looks like the water droplets on him are coming from nowhere.

Since it’s raining, then everything else would be wet and reflective as well.

His sweatshirt shouldn’t have that kind of lighting compared to his skin.
Cloth things like his sweatshirt should have damp dots from soaking in the water instead of there being actual water droplets on it. Same with his sweatpants.

He shouldn’t have raindrops in his eyes and mouth.
His hair should be wet.

The knife doesn’t match the characters expression and look.

The boss chain should be reflective, shiny, and it should also have water droplets

2 Likes

Ahh, perfect feedback. Much obliged!!

1 Like