Ph4ntomP4nd4’s Portfolio (Level/Map Design and much more!)


  • Hey! I’m Ph4ntomP4nd4 (to keep things simple you can call me Phantom).
    I am 18 years old and I have been building (and coding) games for almost 2 years on Roblox in both a stylized and semi-realistic style, and I can definitely try some other styles too! I have used Blender in the past, however it has been a while since I last used it.
    I prefer building SMALL builds. However depending on the hiring team, I can do some larger builds.


I believe my strongest skill is level/map design. Meaning simply designing the level with simple shapes to test what feels best for the player. After that, either I or anyone else, can simply replace those shapes with actual objects to make it visually appealing.

The list below is to let you know what else I can do other than level/map design.

I can:

  1. Make some nice particle effects
  2. Create buildings
  3. Tweak the lighting to set the mood of the map
  4. Do some basic coding
  5. Make some decent game icons and thumbnails


  • On February 24, 2023, I finished building the map for my game Attack on Titan: Giants.
    I made the entire map by myself and took inspiration from Google images and the anime Attack on Titan.

  • On October 17, 2023, I made a fully functioning game called NextBot Escape! [BETA].
    I made this game with a friend of mine, however, I was leading the project and did most of the work. Based on how the tasks were split I did about 85% of the work. Including all the Scripting, Thumbnails, Icon, UI, Lighting, Particle Effects, Sound Effects, and about 90% of the building. other than that, he helped me with ideas and testing.

-Make sure to check out both games!
And if you don’t want to load into the games, I tried to get some nice screenshots for you:

Attack on Titan Screenshots

Designing The Map:

After Replacing The Shapes:

NextBot Escape Screenshots

GFX, Icons, Thumbnails

Sorted By Most Recent

Game Icon/Thumbnail For A Zombie Game:

Personal Profile Picture:

Personal Banner:

Game Icon:

Game Thumbnails:

Other Builds

I was asked to make a Burger King Building and was given the following reference image:


-Note: I did NOT make the bin or Burger King logo


  • Weekdays: Usually I am available for about 1-2 hours a day due to school, work and sports.
  • Weekends: Usually I have about 2-4 hours a day.
  • Timezone: Central European Time (CET)

-Please note that there can be days on which I could have more or no time.


  • Prices are negotiable. At the moment I only take Robux. My preferred payment method is 25% upfront and the other 75% after the product has been completed. That way you show your commitment and I can show mine. The price mainly varies based on how long the work will take and how much detail is included. However, I do have starting prices depending on the category (Map, Building, Props, UI, etc.)

-Sidenote 1: Communication is very important, I will keep you updated as much as possible, and I will ask a lot of questions. Giving me detailed explanations, examples, and references is not only helpful, but will also help me make the product more to your liking!

-Sidenote 2: Asking me to completely change the product when almost done, will result in additional charges!


  • you can contact me here on the Devforum or the Talent Hub! We can move over to other platforms from there.

If you have any questions left, feel free to message me!