Phalack - For all your composing needs!

Hello !

First of all, thank you for showing interest in my thread. That means that you might be interested in my work or that you’re just curious. In both scenarios, welcome !

I’m Phalack, a Canadian composer and arranger with a few years of experience in scoring movie-esque soundtracks. I have Absolute Pitch, which means that I can identify any frequency by note and range. That skill comes in useful when writing or arranging tracks. I am specialized in piano, seeing I’ve been playing it for twelve years. I use mostly FL Studio and Sibelius for my composing needs, although I use several VSTs to complete my work.

Here is the link to my soundcloud if you want to take a look: https://soundcloud.com/user-972556760
note: Most of these tracks were made in under two hours, on limited resources. I have since then upgraded my workstation and my softwares.

Commissions
I do take commissions, and I am relatively affordable. I usually take payment in form of game shares (let’s say, 5-25% of your game’s monthly revenue), but I also do accept one-time payouts, although I do prefer game shares. If your game is not released to the public, then I usually ask for some sort of payment up front, depending on how many minutes of music I need to make. If you want to hire me, please send me a message through discord and we’ll check it out together.

Hardware
Computer Specs:
-Intel Xeon x5660 12x3.2ghz;
-Seagate Barracuda 1tb HDD;
-Seagate Barracuda 4tb HDD @ 5400 RPM;
-MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 6GB;
-Kingston DDR3 RAM 3x8GB (24 GB total);
-some old server motherboard (thank you lga 1366 socket);

External Hardware:
-Alesis Q88 88-key MIDI controller;

Software
-FL Studio 20;
-Avid Sibelius 7.5;
-Miroslav Philharmonik;
-EastWest Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold Edition;

Contact
For any inquiries, please refer to:
-My Discord, Phalack#6014;
-My E-mail (i check it less frequently): phalackrecordings@gmail.com;
And I will try to respond ASAP.

Past Work

I am currently working for Virtual Valley Games. I invite you to check them out on Roblox !

Final Words

Thank you for sticking to this thread 'till the end !

Hopefully I didn’t scare you away from becoming one of my customers in the future,
Yours,
Phalack.

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Nice tracks man glad to see more and more composers coming.