Pineapple | Say goodbye to unwanted scripts

This is free and others are not. Also why are ads a bad idea? Seems like a pretty good way for plugins to make money

2 Likes

There are several backdoor-script remover plugins that are free

And it’s pointless to add ads since people can just modify the ads out of the plugin.

I don’t mean to be rude. I just don’t understand.

1 Like

I honestly agree, like honestly you’re better off making the plugin paid or by just removing ads.

That may seem a bad idea. But sadly, plugin developers don’t earn money from this.

I don’t understand why ads are a bad idea, ads aren’t personalised and i gotta make money somehow. They aren’t even added yet, but they will be coming soon. If you really despise ads, buy the premium version (coming soon).

How do you do your ad thing though like getting paid for what model? Sounds like a cool idea.

Also, you could just sell your Plugin in the market place program since it’s open for everyone now.

Im not going to buy the premium version when I can just download the plugin source code and edit out the ads

4 Likes

I am going to sell advertisements to whoever wants to advertise their game or plugin. No pop-up ads.

On a website or directly on the plugin?

Feel free to do that, but your going to have to do for every update that comes out.

Directly on the plugin. No pop-up ads.

I don’t think that’s gonna deter people from just stealing the source and taking out the adverts :joy:

Irrelevant questions just to satisfy my curiosity: are you going to implement your own analytics for impressions? Are there going to cycle through ads or is it going to be one at a time? How will the ads be loaded? Will you manually add them to the plugin source, or will you use HttpService? If so, what is preventing someone from just… NEVER updating their version of the plugin?

1 Like

No, i don’t want to violate peoples privacy.

One at a time.

Going to use HttpService, this might change in the future.

I can see a few reasons why to use ads, I’ve done that before I was able to use the Plugin Marketplace.

If the OP is able to access the Plugin Marketplace though, make the plugin paid instead of having ads in your plugin, it’s more likely to get you revenue tbh.

I am able to use the plugin marketplace, still figuring out how to get revenue.
Edit: Decided to make the plugin 100 robux, it’s easier than implementing ads and im more likely to get revenue

I don’t underestimate your work, but why buy this plugin if there is Quick Open? it’s free and you can search what you want, it seems that it only does a script finder, the same as Quick Open.

First of all, this doesn’t even detect malicious scripts. Second of all, why use this if there are free plugins with no ads, and they detect malicious scripts.

1 Like

This plugin costs 100 robux and therefore does not comply with the category rules as it must be free and open source to be posted here.

Imo, do not use this plugin. There are plenty of free alternatives that offer far more than this does.

1 Like