Place statistics showing what percentage of my userbase speaks another language

Currently, it is hard to know if I should bother localizing my game into another language and if so, which one.

The closest I can get to this information is as follows:
When I go to my place statistics page > Data Export and download my Monthly Experience Stats Data I get an xlsx file. When I open this file I get the following lists:
This data isn’t very helpful though. Is 60% of my userbase in the US, 30% in Japan, and the last 10% spread out across the rest of the countries on the list, or does the US account for 99.9% of my users and the last .1% is made up of all the other locales listed?
I have no way of telling. My only indication is that since I seem to get no revenue from Japan they must not make up a very large portion of my userbase so I might not bother making a localization for them.

But if it turns out that their culture, laws, or Roblox as a platform is different in such a way that they wouldn’t spend on my game in its current state but still may have a number of users playing? I could be leaving those users to do their best at guessing what things mean in English.

(Also, what’s with the \N in the Robux earnings list? How are the United Arab Emirates giving me >0 Robux in order to be on the list but giving me fewer Robux than two instances of this previously unheard of “newline nation”? I’m opening the file in Google Sheets.)

Thank you for reading.

17 Likes