Place Stealing Issue | Place Stolen 2 Times

Hello.

My game’s been stolen at least 2 times. I don’t know how to prevent this. I can prevent Dex Explorer but :SaveInstance() or anything else that saves a game’s file, I can’t.

I just need help with preventing my place from being stolen the 3rd and more times.

If anyone could help, I’d like a response. Thank you.

I don’t think there is a way sadly, this is entirely Roblox. What security settings do you have on/off though?

I have HTTP Requests and studio’s access to API Services enabled.

That may be why. Do you need either of these services?

Pretty much, yeah. I need those 2 for RemoteEvents and Stat Saving.

You’re gonna have to make an advanced anti exploit.

Your gonna have to find a way to crack down on command bars/executors

1 Like

Alright. Thanks for the suggestion.

Try detecting things being added to the CoreGUI or the PlayerGui

Disabling HTTP requests solely for exploiters is obsolete already, as they can just load in the script from the raw text themselves. It’s basically inevitable for players to copy your place, but they can’t copy scripts in SSS nor can they copy scripts that aren’t local.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks. I understand everything now.

I would do what @2jammers did and crack down on executers, overall it’s really sad you even have to do this, people should know better than to steal games.

1 Like

I’m being targeted for some reason. But thank you all for the help.

1 Like

Can you identify the group that is targeting you? You have a right to send a complaint to Roblox about them.

And I think Roblox needs to actually step in on exploiters. I get ‘harmless’ fly hacks or aimbot, but stealing an entire place is just not okay.

Videos like this one are still on YouTube and as far as I know, Roblox has done nothing about them.

3 Likes

Pretty much, not a group. But is a user. They also use Alts.

Have you said anything bad about people stealing games? People who do that practice are often super toxic and don’t like being called out. Anyways, maybe try looking at videos of people hacking and try to figure out how they work so you can make an anticheat to combat it.

I haven’t said anything bad about them. Well, I kinda did. But they are 12 I think.

Time to plunge into an infinite rabbit-hole.

1 Like

To be fair, Roblox could demand Reddit to take down the largest Roblox-Exploit sub-reddits, but that will cause a lot of unnecesary backlash.