Plane scripts messed up after ROBLOX update

A few minutes ago, ROBLOX updated and then I noticed the plane’s scripts were messed up.

2 Likes

Could you explain how the script got messed up?

The plane when taking off does not let me maneuver it and just goes forward.

Is there anything that could be done to fix it

Apparently, a lot of games are having this issue.

You literally aren’t providing anything for anyone to fix. Provide a script or something. You can’t just say “My scripts are broken someone help.” You need to provide to us what is broken and what you believe needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

I aint a scripter, just a builder lol… I was incharge of making the interior of the plane, furniture etc. I don’t understand anything of this stuff.

If you’re just the builder then you build the plane and let the scripters handle the rest. Did you make any of the gyros, constraints, etc?

Well, get in contact with the guy that scripted it and ask him to share it or at least the relevant parts.

The plane was made by a 3D modeler, and I don’t know who scripted this, I was just asked to make the furniture

Well all you need to do is give the plane back to them if you did your deed.

It appears that Roblox has recently launched a patch that is affecting anyone using the inf value in a BodyGyro’s maxtorque. I’ve tested it out and it seems that if you replace any inf values with a very large number, for example “10e20”, then this suffices enough to fix any issues regarding BodyGyros until Roblox takes action. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Yeah my BodyGyros stop working too