Planeterium: A 2014 styled, galaxy exploration survival game

Thank you! :smile: I’ll fix all those bugs later but I have ONE main issue with the game, its VERY difficult to get players to find/play my game which is kinda sad :confused:

I think the issue is that the game icon is not that attractive, the thumbnails are sooo good but the icon lacks a bit i can help you with that and with sponsor if u want just send me dm.

Thanks for the feedback! Ive changed the icon of my game to something a bit more detailed, I’ll dm you for the sponsorship part.

hay un problema en el juego, igual es posible configurarlo pero segun el script esta programado para que el player pise cualquier superficie como arboles, setas y parecen que tengan su propia gravedad como si fuese spiderman caminando por las paredes. Espero que arregles eso y solo se concentre en la gravedad del planeta.

Translate this.

I was thinking in make a game like Star Wars with that system and fly with ships

This is intentional as being able to walk on any surface makes new opporunities for building and makes stuff easier.

UPDATE: Introducing, Planetery gravity module V3!

am i supposed to spawn inside of a tree?

I was not able to actually play the game, the tree spawning issue had me trapped.

The game is quite old unfortunitely, and I am not too sure when I’ll go back to developing on it.