Platform is down, studio cannot be launched

Platform is down

7 Likes

is this an issue on roblox side of things? because im having the same exact error

2 Likes

Just incase you haven’t noticed. You can now access Roblox apps on all devices and Roblox Studio however the website remains unavailable

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Just letting you know the engineering team is investigating this (since 2h ago or so).
Please keep an eye on status.roblox.com for updates!

Thank you,
Developer Relations

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience. Engineering has identified the root cause and mitigated the issue. All affected serviced are now operational and back to normal.

4 Likes

Issues started appearing again last night for me (~12 hours ago) and are still persisting currently.

(This log-in prompt leads to an infinitely yielding web-page)

I’m also getting a bunch of http request errors while testing in studio:

DataStoreService: InternalServerError: An internal server error occurred. API: GetAsync, Data Store: PlayerDataV0.0.15 - Studio

status.roblox.com is not reporting any ongoing issues despite this. @Pa57el & @AboveOurSquare

I’m situated in the Netherlands, in case it’s a regional server problem.

2 Likes

This issue came up for me last night and has continued even now. I have tried clearing my cache and even fully uninstalled Roblox Studio, then reinstalled it. My friend over in the UK has no issues loading up Roblox Studio. I live in the eastern United States, if region does play a part.

1 Like

Is this issue still occurring right now for you?

I haven’t encountered it yet in the hour I’ve been working so I am cautiously optimistic.

1 Like

Since the original issue has been marked as fixed I’ll go ahead and close this out but feel free to file a new report if this persists.

1 Like