Play Later Button

[Headline]
As a Roblox player, it is currently impossible to mark a game as you find it interesting, and might want to give it a try later. I don’t want to have to tick a game I’ve never played as one of my favorite games.

[Disclaimer]
I’m very aware this has been suggested before; however, to my knowledge it has been at least two years since anyone has suggested it, and I wanted to give it another go.

[The Story]
Earlier today I was browsing the games page, and came across this game:
PlayLater_Game
I wanted to try it, however I was introducing my dad to Roblox at the time, and he wanted to try Work at a Pizza Place instead. I had no way of remembering I wanted to try this game other than remembering it, or making a note on my computer, which a Roblox user shouldn’t have to go out of their way to do.

[My Suggested Solution]
I would like to suggest the creation of a ‘Play Later’ system, in which the Roblox user is capable of ticking games that they would like to try later. This will solve the problem of users needing to remember or use an external program to make a note that they wanted to give the game a try.

Here’s how I suggest implementing it:

> On the games page:
PlayLater_Example

> On the sidebar: (obviously above Roblox+)

> In the user’s inventory: (categorized under places, as shown)

[Conclusion]
I think this would be a good addition to the Roblox platform, because it has capability to improve the average user’s experience while on Roblox.

[tl;dr]

• this post has been made before
  • i don’t want to mark a game i’ve never played as one of my favorite games.
  • add a button that ticks a game as “i want to play this later”
25 Likes

Sort of on the fence about this, but I just use my favorite section and that works fine

14 Likes

My goal behind this is to add a more ‘quick and easy’ solution which can be accomplished without even going to the game.

If I haven’t played a game before, I don’t want to mark it as one of my favorite games.

1 Like

I do have a bookmark folder just for this, but I find i’m pretty bad about revisiting bookmarks. Forever forgotten. A play it later section on the home page would be great as I’d see it all the time.

2 Likes

I support this idea however I think ‘Play Later’ could work much better as ‘bookmark’

brb making this a chrome extension

4 Likes