Player Clone Trail

any idea how to make something like this?

you could read this post:

tried using the script, literally nothing happens no matter where I put it, still messing with it

local RunService = game:GetService("RunService")
local TweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local character = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:Wait()

function CreateClone(plrChar)
	plrChar.Parent = workspace
	plrChar.PrimaryPart.CFrame *= CFrame.new(0,0,2)

for i,v in pairs(plrChar:GetDescendants()) do
		if v:IsA("Part") or v:IsA("MeshPart") then
			v.Material = Enum.Material.Glass
			v.CanCollide = false
			v.Anchored = true
			TweenService:Create(v,TweenInfo.new(),{Transparency = 1}):Play()
		end
	end

wait(3)
	plrChar:Destroy()
end

RunService.RenderStepped:Connect(function()
	if player.Character.Humanoid.MoveDirection ~= Vector3.new(0,0,0) then
		character.Archivable = true
		CreateClone(character:Clone())
	end
end)

here is a script that I made try it out and let me know if it works (make sure its a local script)

1 Like

Hey @shinonWasTaken, from the post that @Mudzkipper sended it looks like that script is a module. It doesn’t runs directly. You could put it in ReplicatedStorage and use a server or local script to access it. Unfortunately I cannot give a script since I am on mobile, but you would have to make a while true do loop with a delay of 0.5 seconds, and then use the module functions. I’d recommend finding a way to detect if player is mocing, for example the velocity. Hope it helped!

1 Like

any help is appreciated, ill try and check if I can make it work

lets see… omg thats more than perfect !, now I just need to make it so it copies the joints of the player and disable the collision and its done

2 Likes

gonna lay on bed, I’m tired as hell and will probably work on the script tomorrow, any way to clone the parts instead of cloning the whole character?, I need to find a way to make it so the clones match the position yknow?, and sorry if its asking 2 much I thought this was just going to be a quick and easy script to make and now look at me