Player Count of 0 or Very Low

It appears as if player counts have plummeted, at least visually on the site. Every game seems completely empty or has a very low player count.

Repro: Visit the home page.
Time: 3:39 CST 2/8/2021

19 Likes

Happening for me too. Adopt Me currently at 292, Bloxburg at 82. Seemingly locked there too.

I’ve discovered that I am personally able to join games and upon doing so servers are populated. No clue what is going on here.

3 Likes

This is also happening to me but players are in the game if you join

2 Likes

I have been noticing the same thing but I am able to join games

3 Likes

Same for me too, I knew something was up when adopt my had 200 players.

3 Likes

I just checked and I am actually able to join games.

2 Likes

Thank god someone posted this, I was just about to play phantom forces and saw 0 players. Maybe thought they shut down but it turns out ALL games are showing this. According to this, everyone must be experiencing this because reports have skyrocketed.

3 Likes

You can still join games it just the server page and players playing is broken at least of what I’m seeing

I am too but concurrent player counts for literally every game have plummeted.

To add to this, profiles are all set as “online” although they are playing a game.

EDIT: As of 4:45 profile status’ have returned to normal although many games player counts are still zero

For me now it seems some players in game are increasing but some aren’t

I’m seeing people shown in games appropriately.

For me it shows some people are playing games

Seems to be fixed now, at least for me

4 Likes

Some games have regained there player count but some haven’t though…

1 Like

Nevermind, I think its all fixed must of been a bug that snuck through.

I believe it has been fixed for everyone, I wasnt able to reproduce this bug

Hey developers - thanks for your reports! A change that caused the drop has been reverted and issue should be fixed now :slight_smile:

If this happens again please create a new topic for us to look into!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.