Player List made w/ Fusion

Can you make like default roblox where you can add friend?

With enough work they can, however they’d need to show a prompt UI that basically hasn’t been updated since 2017.

2 Likes

Could you leave a place file in the github? I can’t seem to figure out how to open it up

4 Likes

I think this is a good idea because if no, I think people who doesn’t use Rojo or use default Roblox studio will have to copy paste this playerlist’s fusion module because I see there’s some differences compare to Elttob’s Fusion.

From my experiment I just need to add props inside TeamList for the player with like Rank = player:FindFirstChild(“Rank).Value

you can see where the props is when
you can see DisplayName = player.DisplayName on TeamList module

And make another text label inside Player Module with Text = props.Rank

and finally make the UI bigger so it looks better.

But maybe the creator can make better solution.

1 Like

Can you please make it so you can just download it normally?

2 Likes

Could you please provide a method to download via roblox studio file or mega file or some other format? Thank you.

3 Likes

Actually can you just uncopylock the game please

4 Likes

I’m surprised I didn’t see this already! It looks great and very Robloxy, and I’m really happy to see people out in the wild using Fusion to build awesome stuff like this :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Bumping this topic because this Player List looks AMAZING and deserves more attention from the community. I wanna know though, is this still being worked on or has it been discontinued?

2 Likes

First, the UI design is great and feels true to Roblox’s design. Second, you are showing off the power of Fusion which in my opinion is the greatest declarative UI library that I myself use in all of my projects!

1 Like

Im confused on how to add this to my game?

Nice but making it only downloadable through Rojo is annoying

2 Likes

Love how simple yet classy it looks. :^)

1 Like

Overall, this is just me testing the potentials of Fusion so I don’t really have the drive to work on this anymore. You can tell by looking at the source code, ultra draft quality there.

1 Like

Here you go, I built it through RoJo and published the place as copyable.

7 Likes

Thanks for helping me out with getting this readable.

That place isn’t uncopylocked.

its not that hard to build through rojo

The place is uncopylocked for me…