Player List made w/ Fusion

What is a stack trace??? You always provide me info that I don’t even know, also I don’t get any “information” whatsoever from the console, I don’t know any language well, even english.

don't click

my reaction to your information

I’m not sure have you used Fusion, read the documentations, or even received education in English Language before, but this is not how you use ForPairs.

ForPairs is for when you need to manipulate both the key and the value, hence within the iterator function, you need to always return both the key and the value so ForPairs can form a new table with the changes… You should be using ForValues here actually.

ComputedPairs(allTeams, function(_, team)
    return List(team) -- <- This is only returning the value, no index (key).
end),

Of course, some part of the code uses both the key and the value, but at the end only return the value for the new table. In this case, you return the original key along with the new value

I mainly use it for creating instances like @rbxts/altmake, I know the module is meant for GUI making and not for instance creation, but it can be used, I sometimes use Codify to help me

I only read some parts, not the whole thing

I did but I am from a country where English isn’t the official language, An right to left language where letters are connected and doesn’t have Uppercase or lowercase named Arabic is the official language, It’s way more painful than English but I did receive bad education on both languages

This is exactly why I used ForKeys for that part

No, you use ForValues for that, not ForKeys, key is not involved here.

changed it to ForValues, also I’m confused about the keys or the values soo yep

thanks for this awesome resource, I learned some things about fusion by reading it’s code