Player Moved Beneath the Map When Part Offset is Added

1. What do you want to achieve? I want the player to not be moved/affected by the part being inserted into the players HumanoidRootPart

2. What is the issue? The player is moved beneath the map when the part with an offset is parented to any part of their character (specifically the HumanoidRootPart)

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I tried spawing the player above the map and then inserting the part, but that didn’t work and I’ve couldn’t find any topics on this issue.

So I am inserting a part from ReplicatedStorage into the players HumanoidRootPart. Everything works when there is no offset applied, but when I add the offset, the player is moved underneath the map/baseplate. The script is a local script in StartPlayerScripts, and the part’s properties are set to CanCollide = false, Anchored = false, and Size = 50,.5,50

Without Offset Video:

With Offset Video:

Script:

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local part = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("RainPart")
local weld = Instance.new("Weld")

function insertRainPart()
	local char = player.Character
	local partClone = part:Clone()
	partClone.Parent = char
	partClone.Anchored = false
	partClone.CanCollide = false
	weld.Parent = partClone
	weld.Part1 =  partClone
	weld.Part0 = char.HumanoidRootPart
	weld.C1 = CFrame.new(0,-10,5)
end

wait(1)
insertRainPart()

Sorry if this is a simple fix, I’m just a beginner scripter who can’t figure this out.
Thanks for your help!

If you set the Massless property of RainPart to true, it shouldn’t affect the player anymore.