This is affecting the new Group Admin page.
Describe the bug
- When attempting to search for a player that is pending in your group Requests, it starts it infinitely loop trying to find the player I search for.
- Normally when using the search feature in requests you would be able to find the player you’re looking for quite fast.
- There are no errors in the console, and nothing looks wrong under the Network tab in devtools.
- Occurs only in groups that have manual acceptance.
- Happens every time when trying to search for a player in Requests (Still occurs even if you 100% know they are pending in the group).
Notice how Grave_Zone is shown to be pending in my group when I switch to the requests tab.
However when I search for the players username in the search option, it starts to infinitely load like this.