Player search on Join Requests tab "loads" forever on new Group Admin page

This is affecting the new Group Admin page.

Describe the bug

• When attempting to search for a player that is pending in your group Requests, it starts it infinitely loop trying to find the player I search for.
  • Normally when using the search feature in requests you would be able to find the player you’re looking for quite fast.
  • There are no errors in the console, and nothing looks wrong under the Network tab in devtools.

Bug occurrence

• Occurs only in groups that have manual acceptance.
  • Happens every time when trying to search for a player in Requests (Still occurs even if you 100% know they are pending in the group).

Notice how Grave_Zone is shown to be pending in my group when I switch to the requests tab.

However when I search for the players username in the search option, it starts to infinitely load like this.

9 Likes

Thanks for the report. This should be fixed!

3 Likes

Yeah same that’s happening to me as well, But its happening on a particular group, I checked my other groups and its working. As Vedden said for me its the opposite, The Search works but the requests tabs isn’t loading.

I waited for a hour or so for it to load but it hasn’t. Please fix this.

There was a regression last night, it’s fixed now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.