Players are able to purchase gamepasses mutiple times

When it prompted the purchase it said ‘Want to buy the product…’

That is weird because it is a gamepass

Are you sure you refer to that gamepass?

Yeah I’m reffering to the right gamepass

1 Like

I have never seen such a glitch before. It may be a Roblox glitch that will pass by itself. Just give it some time

2 Likes

Does it actually cost you 1 robux everytime you confirm? And maybe worth to check your gamepass pending sales to verify the issue.

Yeah it takes away 1 robux everytime I purchase it this bug is stealing money

Then as @XDvvvDX said this might be a glitch. But I believed this is something that need to be reported in platform feedback.

1 Like

If you can purchase it multiple times, then its a developer product. Developer products can be bought multiple times.

It is not a developer product
picture:

Hmm, thats wierd. Never seen anything like this before. Can you try kicking the price up and testing it inside studio? My suspision is that it is the price because its so low.

I tried doing it with 30 robux but it still prompts the gamepass

Yea is a Developer product you can’t purchase the same gamepass again except if you had deleted it from your inventory or it isn’t?

In my script i have put a print statement to detect if the player already owns the gamepass but i have to purchase the gamepass 3 - 4 times before it detects that the player already owns the gamepass and starts printing “player owns the gamepass”

1 Like

The dev hub says that UserOwnsGamePassAsync Has catching behavior and saves whether they own it upon first joining the server, so that may be why it’s calling over and over again, So that could be it:

1 Like

This is true, but I think even if it has a caching behavior, ROBLOX doesn’t allow multiple game pass purchases. It’ll say something like “you already own this game pass”.

1 Like

That is true. It sould prompt that to block you from buying it multiple times.

2 Likes

yea it lets me buy 3 - 4 times before saying “you already own this gamepass”

1 Like

Guys I managed to fix this issue. The prompting gamepass issue did not get fixed but I found a way to find out if they purchased the gamepass by adding a BoolValue Inside the player and setting the value to true when the prompt is success and finished and not prompting the player if the Bool value is not equals to true
FIXED

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is a developer product and not a game pass. Developer products can be bought multiple times while game passes on the other hand can be bought only one time.