Players are getting terminated by 'anti-cheats'

Hello all,

Based on recent reports it is quite clear that their is currently an engine bug. The anti-cheat system seems to be randomly terminating people. I believe this occurs when players join the game as it seems to be triggering as if a player is exploiting.

The Roblox Unofficial Discord server has released an announcement advising players not to join whilst this situation is around. I am more than sure that the engineers are activley working on this bug.

The main advice around this bug currently is to not join any games at this moment in time. I am sure that actions invoked towards players will be undone soon.

35 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand what part of this is “unlawful” ?

20 Likes

I hope this, or this is there way of handling there server issues as ROBLOX’s Platform has had some issues in the past couple of days, and they are getting server overload. And this is the way they are getting people off there platform.

3 Likes

@EllipticCurve_DHE I think what he means are that people are being terminated for no reason.

9 Likes

Do you have any actual conclusive proof from a trustworthy source that these bans are not justified? People lie and get loud when they’re punished.

Making a bug report without any proof that this is a bug just because of a flock of kids are panicking is pretty silly.

15 Likes

I do, I have never exploited on the ROBLOX platform on my account that got banned, I rarely even go on that account and its just for development testing. It somehow got banned for the reason:

6 Likes

Can you provide reasonable evidence of that? This thread is not here for rumours and possible mistruths.

@ everyone

Script kiddies are going to get banned, deal with it.

Unless you can actually get some level of relevant proof that this is in fact a mistake, please report it.

If you’re reading this and got banned, stop exploiting and appeal.

15 Likes

It’s not just one person. It’s many. Just look on Twitter. I bet some of these people haven’t exploited.

4 Likes

If your account is banned and you don’t agree, please follow the instructions and use the appeals form to appeal your ban: Support

27 Likes