Players camera on mobile not working

Ok, so I created a Cutscene for my game which changes the camera into different positions
my only problem is that the camera only changes in PC and not in mobile? Can anyone Help

I Created a function which will start to change the current camera to the parts CFrame
after that i can just change the cframe of the camera from the CFrame of the part

camera.CFrame = game.Workspace.Cam2.CFrame

--Change Camera
local function camerastart()
	camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable
	camera.CameraSubject  = game.Workspace.Cam1
	camera.CFrame = game.Workspace.Cam1.CFrame
end

first I guess this post actually belongs in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support, and second could you show us the code? because really you didn’t provide any useful information to solve the issue

I change the topics Description

You are doing this on client side right? can you show how are you getting the CurrentCamera script part?

I cant remember right now, but as long as you stated Scriptable, and then change the CFrame, its not needed to change CameraSubject, thats for making the camera follow something, but its frozen now because its on Scriptable type, and using a CFrame as coordinates

Yes, this is in the client side
I Got the camera from this

camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera

So, you are saying this local script is not working on mobiles?

local camera = game.Workspace.CurrentCamera

local function camerastart()
	camera.CameraType = Enum.CameraType.Scriptable
	camera.CFrame = game.Workspace:WaitForChild("Cam1").CFrame
end
camerastart()

Its weird cause everytime I do this works on all platforms, xbox, pc, mobiles

-PC
Player Camera Changes to Parts CFrame

-Mobile
Stays on player

You already tested the script removing the CameraSubject line and waiting for the Cam1?

Ok, I have a menu which if i click play it will run a camera animation.
Well it looks like all I had to do was add wait(1) before running the function
and everything works now! Thanks for the help

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.