Players don't join my game. Can't find a problem

Yes, but not necessarily. Do you really think that front page simulators 12-14 year olds made spent hundreds of dollars on advertisements? I don’t =p

Thank you for your advices too! :grinning: As long as I have robux I’ll advertise the game for 5k robux per day and when I run out of robux I will think what to do next. I still have some ways to get robux but in the worst case I’ll try to find an investor (I’m not sure about it since some people say it’s kinda risky).

Thanks again!!

1 Like

I mean, yes, most of them did. Lol
Don’t forget as their game grows they get more money for ads

just my opinion, but I would personally advise against investors. you’re digging yourself into a hole if you don’t give them a return

1 Like

I’ve made a new ad. Do you think its better than previous one?

Old one

New one

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

The lightning, the models, the font are all better.
Try again this would be add I would click if I were in the mood to play a tycoon, the previous just looked like a low effort game but that one looks like a really well made game.

2 Likes

I would consider it to be good luck, I’m sorry but I just am having a hard time understanding who would put in hundreds of dollars to try and grow a game for a child… yeah.

1 Like

If it was years ago, it’s possible, but now, marketing is essential.
Plus most of Roblox popular devs are probably not average 12 years olds, they began at 12 but usually succeed at at least 15.

1 Like

Sometimes people click the ad and don’t go in. Take me for example, I only ever click an ad because I’m curious if the ad worked ( I check the game players and visits but don’t join)

1 Like

Try advertising outside of Roblox, like TikTok or discord, maybe twitter or something too! From what I’ve heard the algorithm for TikTok is amazing and better if you intend to attract younger audiences.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t support TikTok. It just has an algorithm that clearly works better than Roblox’s.

Sorry, replied to the wrong person. :flushed:

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice it will be really useful for me now since I ran out of robux and the game is getting about 150 visits per day :joy:

1 Like