Players getting kicked from my game for "Exploiting"

So I am using the latest version of the carbon gun engine and when you pulled out the gun and went down the side and then this happened. It happened three times it was not a one off, and I know he wasn’t hacking as he was streaming and I got kicked as well and I wasn’t hacking.

Ok happened again, I really hope I don’t get banned over this as it said the action is logged

can you show me your code? this can be an issue with your script.

Nope! It’s from CE, and it’s most likely either

A. A bug in CE
B. Something externally interacting with CE

Can you try to trace where you got kicked from and send the code section here?

1 Like

The message comes from a lua script, CTRL + SHIFT + F and search for that string or any require d modules.

It is definitely not a real message because Roblox will never ban you for exploiting if you’re doing it in studio. Check your plugins and models and try to find the code :kick as this is what causes the message to appear.

3 Likes

This same thing happened to me once when I was testing my game, I pressed Shift+P with my Carbon Engine gun and it made me start flying and kicked me saying the same error.

You actually have a bad anti-cheat or virus that kicks everyone for that reason. Try to search for how to remove virus and etc. Also wrong category, it’s not BUG, it’s your fault and your game. There is no kick message in roblox that says Kicked for Exploiting.

1 Like