Players receiving 273 Disconnection Error

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

When players are playing my game, players will (randomly?) get a 273 disconnect error. It has drained my player count to double digits so I believe this bug is hitting everyone who plays my game. I’m not sure if this is impacting other games

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

This bug is happening to just about all of my players, although I have not experienced it myself.

• Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.

This bug happens on my game on the main roblox website
It happens to all places in this game:

Again, I’m not aware if this is game-specific.

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

This one happened in the start place while teleporting:

This one happened in a place in the game, not the start place:

• When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.

This started happening a few hours ago from the time this post was made

• Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.

My game uses teleportation extensively

1 Like

Just realized this was posted here, my bad
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/users-being-disconnected-from-game-error-code-273/227870/42

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Users Being Disconnected From Game - “Error Code: 273”