Player's shadow didn't show up in first person

I tried making a realistic light with spotlight and the “Future” light technology. It does work like a realistic light that can cast any object’s shadow. For some reason it doesn’t cast my own shadow when I play the game. Then when I tested it on server-side and it does cast my shadow like normal.

Also this makes the flashlight in-game doesn’t work realistically since it cant cast any object’s shadow as well. I even tried to duplicate the exact same flashlight from my character model and parented it to the workspace just to see that it does work perfectly fine. Perhaps this is because I was testing on client? and is there any way to fix this?

Picture 1: Viewed from server (casts my shadow)
Picture 2: Viewed from client (doesn’t cast my shadow)

Flashlight:

Left: Server flashlight (parented to workspace)
Right: Client flashlight (parented to player’s model)

Your avatar becomes invisible whilst in first person. That’s why you don’t see yourself casting shadows.

And for the flashlight, you’re just forgetting how perspective works - the shadows are probably casting just fine, it’s just since your eyes are right next to the light, the shadows cast from the light are hidden behind the object.

The server does not render shadows, or the game.
You can’t see your own shadow because your character becomes invisible, and that’s just how roblox works. Any part over 0.5 transparency doesn’t cast a shadow.

Are you unaware of how perspective works?
You can’t see the shadow because the shadow isn’t larger than what its casted by.
The shadow is there, you just can’t see it because the character is blocking it.

If you realllyyyy want the shadow to be visible, you can nudge the flashlight to the right a little.