Playtest my Bagel Bakery Sim!

Hello fellow Robloxians,

I’ve been working on Bagel Bakery Simulator– a simulator game about owning your own bagel bakery. In this game you own a plot of land (your bakery) in which chunks of dough spawn. You need to harvest this dough and sell it to gain a profit, which you can put toward upgrading your capabilities, knife power, and investing in new furniture to deck out your bakery.

Feel free to give me your first impressions, including gameplay, design, and balancing, as this game is still in BETA. I’d love to hear anything you have to say and will make sure to adjust my game based on your input! :grinning:

Here is my game

Here’s a screenshot

Regards, IronBlocs

1 Like

i want to physically put the dough into an oven so that the oven spits out bagels and i can box the bagels

1 Like

the game has potential, i think the dough blocks should be replaced with something that looks like dough and maybe you could add a teleport button that teleports to sell and buying area.

1 Like

Looks really nice! The simplicity and blocky-ness of the UIs is really bugging me and doesn’t match the overall theme; you might want to re-design them.

1 Like

Why is there a big ol “Noodles” building with the chinese font and color that together looks like those propaganda you sometimes see on the streets of china like “Freedom, People’s Republic, United”

Ah yes, “Freedom, Republic, United, Noodles” the core qualities of china

1 Like

Oooh I like that idea, just visualized it. Definitely something to add in an upcoming visuals update!

I agree that walking to those areas can get tedious, which is why I added the car gamepass. I might add a teleport button though, as most sims have them.

I was thinking the rye dough could have chunks of seed, and the banana dough could have whole bananas imbedded in. What do you think?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. How are the colours?

maybe this game takes place in china … ?

Yes but why propaganda font and color : P
Also people nearly never actually use those noodle boxes in china lol

that sounds awesomeee goodluck!

No problem ,and they’re very nice colours!