PlazmaStudios Hiring Developers for Prison Game!

Who are we? PlazmaStudios!

Wondering who we are? We’re PlazmaStudios ! We strive to provide the best games. This group is owned by @6xj8.

PlazmaStudios

PlazmaStudios is a group on Roblox owned by 6xj8 with 11 members. The Breakout . “Where your smile begins.” :smiley: We are triyng to make a game like jailbreak and madcity…

The Owner’s Team

Scripter [1/2]
Builder [1/2]
GFX Designer [1/1]

Contact Information

If you are interested, please DM 6xj8#6281. Once you DMed me, i will provide you with the tasks and more information on payment and if i feel i want to hire you i will grant you with a confidential corporate server that you will be needed to join. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

About The Job

We’re looking for a professional and fast working Programmer You must of decent User Interface(s) skills. As Head Of Development, you will be hiring any extra developers that you want to work alongside with you but the partner will be paid less. You will be working on our Game; The Brakeout (not a fix name)…

Payment

Due to our budget, we are using Robux as our payment method.
Everyone will be payed after release.

You must be 13 or older to apply! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Could you please be more specific with how much the payment will be roughly? Thank you.

1 Like

Please DM me on discord for more informations

1 Like

I can do it,
I’ve wanted a job like this,
so if it’s okay
I’m in

1 Like

Alright DM me on discord for more information

1 Like

I know its been a day, but I am very interested in position of Builder!
Added you, Josip_V#9247

DM you on what? Discord, Roblox?

Discord. …

Everyone who works in this Project will be payd trought the Games revenue after release
(Sorry for the late reply)

I am interested for the builder position. Here’s my discord tag AtomicNuke#0677

I sent you a friends request on discord, my name is IAmChickenBot#6529

Interested in builder position.

Discord: -Alijandro#0807

1 Like

I am interested in modeling for you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.