Please add a search bar for the plugin management window

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to find plugins to quickly disable and reenable them.

A mockup of what I mean

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I could quickly enable plugins that I don’t use frequently, but need periodically in my workflow.

While another solution can/will be better plugin button management, for now, this will also help in general with managing a large amount of plugins.

(Credit to @SillyMeTimbers for this proposal initially)

26 Likes

i totally Agree with that it’s very tedious to keep searching for plugin individually

3 Likes

This would be a very convenient QOL change for many developers on the platform. I have a lot of plugins on my account, and it’s difficult to find a single one through a list of nearly 100. Please implement this!

1 Like

Please consider adding this feature! Look how miniscule my scroll bar is. It’s hard to find plugins to toggle them.

1 Like

Lately I’ve been feeling the pain of not having a search bar for this window. This is one of those small changes that would greatly improve my developing experience.

1 Like