Please give feedback on our Papers Please Game

About Game

We have started to make a Papers Please game like 1 week ago. But it is not an Roleplay game, there is with systems like line, passport and other systems. In a word this is like a original game but it is 3D and it is in Roblox. We are a team of 3 people and we are trying to adapt famous games to roblox.

What We Created?

• Border
  • Bus (not finished yet)
  • Line System
  • Some Streets (not finished yet)
Border

This border made by @BURAK1402 and @GamerGokdeniz Also yeah, we changed Arstotzka with Soviet

Line System

This System made by @XZero_72

What We are Planning to add

• Passport System
  • Finishing Bus
  • Road System
  • Finishing other builds
  • Other Systems

Please give Feedback to us!

8 Likes

The concept right now is pretty good.
Though something to note, the builds are not of as high quality as players would expect. The game so far seems a little simple, so hoping to see more progress soon.

3 Likes

Would you mind giving more/clearer information on what the game does or how it’s supposed to look like? I know what Papers Please is, but it’s still hard to tell from what you’ve shown here.

My recommendation is to surround the entire game with some sort of terrain, preferably a rocky mountain. The edge of the baseplate being visible is quite a bad look, even with complex builds.
Also, the brick half of the walls should be lowered, at least for the walls with barbed wire on top, since it looks weird for them to be half red brick, half grey concrete.

The game definitely shows promise, but it’s clearly very early in development.

2 Likes

Pretty basic but straight to the point; keep it up!

3 Likes

Thanks for awesome feedback!

Would you mind giving more/clearer information on what the game does or how it’s supposed to look like? I know what Papers Please is, but it’s still hard to tell from what you’ve shown here

I am gonna edit topic later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty good! Looks well made! For me, no other stuff should be added!

2 Likes

There is so much things to add, there are only line system and buildings for now. We need to add systems like passport system

2 Likes

The reason can be it is made by 2 builders. One of them is not really a builder he is scripter, he just tried to help builder. Also thanks for feedback! We are gonna fix it

1 Like

how’s the game right now? I’m just curious on it’s current status.