Please give me feedback on my art!

Could you give me feedback on my recent thumbnails, logos and icons? Don’t sugarcoat anything, I really want to improve :>

Click!

16 Likes

I think that they are all really well done and obviously a lot of effort and attention to detail has been put into these.

As you wish for nothing to be sugarcoated, I found that number 4 is weirdly blurry making it somewhat hard to look at and took some thinking to readjust my eyes.

Other than that, I can’t think of much else and they’re all really nice. Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Oh, thanks! I’ll keep that into consideration.

1 Like

The drawings are awesome. The game logo could use a slight drop shadow but that’s my only problem with it.

Good job!

3 Likes

Thanks!

Those all look amazing.

1 Like

Thank you!

Nice to see Kelz here

1 Like

I love the style that you decided to make these. I’m not sure what it’s really referred to as, but it just makes them all “pop!” They all look wonderful!

1 Like

They look pretty good. I’d say have more contrast between the colour of the characters and the background, maybe saturate them a little more and keep the background as it is.

1 Like

These all look good as in style, colors and etcetera but all the scenery is pretty poor, I personally think that if you add more props and stuff for the characters to interact with, they’d look 10 times better.

1 Like

I love it! Would love to have something like this for my upcoming game.

1 Like

If you need anything, dm me on Discord although I only take USD for now.