Please give me feedback on my renders!

Could you give me feedback on my recent renders? I really want to improve thank you…

Click.

9 Likes

They’re very simple, but in my honest opinion they look great!

I only suggest a few more details, like maybe a table under the dice or grass around the trees.

4 Likes

Alright thanks for the feedback i’ll work on that.

2 Likes

I like all of them, but here’s what I think about each one:

1 & 2: Lighting is kind of dark, making it feel really bland and boring. Maybe try increasing the brightness a bit?

3: They would be really nice for like a game pass image, you could consider making the shadows a little softer, but its no big deal.

4: This is my favorite, I think it’s pretty good the way it is. The render feels a little grainy though, not sure if that’s a setting or just part of the software.

5: Feels really rushed, the shadows are hard and the lighting is bland. The models look okay, but I’d consider adding some rocks or grass around them to make them look more natural.

I really do like all of them, most of these judgments are just me being hypercritical about it.

Best of luck to you in the future though, you’ll only get better! :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Stratiz i hear what your saying i need to fix a bit of stuff up. But really thanks for the feedback on it.!

3 Likes

They look great and I can’t really suggest much more than what has already been said by @Stratiz
Like @Stratiz said maybe add some more detail to the one with trees ( rocks, grass, clouds, path way, park bench, birds, ect.)
Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

The coins, you should add a $ but a low poly stay. Overall, it’s great!

3 Likes

Better known as noise, these artifacts appear when the engine hasn’t collected enough information from the lighting in the scene, causing distortion. Increasing samples allows the light rays to travel longer distances. While it does take longer to render, it reduces the noise.

6 Likes

Yea thanks for that opinion man really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thanks for all of your feedback on my renders really appreciate your opinions and suggestions. I’ll fix them up and show you the updated ones…

2 Likes