Please give me your opinions, feedbacks or ideas for my brand new Showcase

Recently I finished building my showcase.

I’m very proud of myself since that’s my first attempt at texturing meshes.

Go ahead and leave me your opinion, I can add some changes if I’ll like your idea:sparkles:

Link to showcase: • Peaceful Sleep 『Showcase』 - Roblox

33 Likes

(I apologise in advance for the wall of text below me)

Oh. My. God. This looks amazing! I love builds like this with ruined or abandoned things! The build looks amazing and very well detailed, I love the vegetation everywhere that has overrun the building and things around it. I also really like how theres cracks and rust and mold (or what i percieve to be mold or some thing) on a lot of stuff. This showcase looks incredible and you did a superb job with the details! I’ll probably play this when I get the chance but my potato laptop probably won’t be able to run it anyway lol, 10/10 on the build though I really love it. (I don’t really have many ideas besides a little more debris in some areas and make some of the glass cracked or broken, maybe also add like trash somewhere since sadly most places like this wouldnt be very clean either so like bags and stuff like that would be nice but other than that It’s basically perfect imo)

7 Likes

Tysm for your wonderful feedback✨

3 Likes

I LOVE PEACFUL DYSTOPIAN, i love it so much. Maybe if you made it less empty and added more details like chairs. Maybe some vines hanging around.
(btw, im vibing to the song rlly hard)

6 Likes

Hmm I’ll think what else I could add.
Ikr music from nier is very sensitive🥲

Holy shi it looks sooo good. Looks and gives me the same vibes as the image that @MageRegal posted above.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it, and that you feel the atmosphere I was trying to reach!

1 Like

Good stuff going on. I like the detail in this. Although the center of the map could use some dramatic detail.
Due to the amount of dramatic changes for normal buildings on the side of your map, with all those escalators and stuff, you need to add dramatic changes in the middle, like a huge stone pole that was originally part of a wall, just leaning to a corner of the building or something. Perhaps it could be cracked.
but in the words, you did a great job, and need to fill some more space.

Well, There are lunar tears everywhere (the flowers) It’s already very dramatic detail if you played any Nier game :point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to comment on this. Now that I leveled up, I can finally do just that!

I absolutely love all the effects that you put in! It looks amazing and I would love to see more builds like this from you!

1 Like

Awww thanks, I’m happy that you like it!

Wow that looks amazing, love the dystopian feel to it

2 Likes

Looks amazing! I think you have a great future with such modeling experience

1 Like

This looks absolutely insane. I love how detailed this is. I can’t wait to see your future projects!

2 Likes

This is absolutely fantastic! I’m genuinely lost for words.
At first, I didn’t even think it was Roblox. I thought you did this on Unreal Engine 5 and said you did it on Roblox lol.

It’s absolutely gorgeous. I love every aspect of it. I’ve genuinely been looking at this for an hour. I’ve had this tab open while working on my own game, and I’d look over at it ever 5 minutes. And the past 15 minutes, I’ve done nothing but stare at this.

I genuinely love it!
Keep up your amazing work!

1 Like