Please help! (Blender)

Hello!

I am currently trying to make gfx for someone and for some reason the hats are a different color when I import them.

If you can help me, please let me know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you applied the texture to the mesh?

1 Like

You essentially export the texture from blender as a image and then upload it to roblox

Okay, thank you!

dddddddddddddd

For some reason I have to add more than 30 letters to send this message. ;-;

Not sure how to assign textures to the avatar in Blender, but here’s my Cinema 4D experience so far;
Once uploaded, you receive the .obj ( if I am right ) & the original texture of the item.
I guess you could check the Textures bar or something similar to that, try experimenting out by yourself.
Otherwise, feel free to research on youtube. Ain’t that much effort for great results! :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, I don’t use Cinema 4D, I use Blender. Maybe I should consider downloading it!

Anyways, thanks for the response!

:flushed: Wise words, but will you keep the promise?

Wdym? xd

(Sorry I have to add more than 30 words)

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Maybe you don’t have the right viewport shading (this one is for viewing the textures, you can also use the 4th one)
Or may it’s that you didn’t export the model correctly? I usually export it in obj. file and it works perfectly fine.
Or if you are using cycles it may be that it still has the alpha texture, so you just have to delete it.

That’s all right! But if you don’t know how to export materials as a image file, there should be a " Save As Image " in the UV editing window