Please help me with this animation

Basically I need you to help me by telling me what I should include in this system:Please

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local uis = game:GetService("UserInputService")
local char = player.Character
local animacion = script:WaitForChild("Animation")
local humanoid = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
local parteprincipal = char:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart")

local value = true

local activar = humanoid:LoadAnimation(animacion)
uis.InputBegan:Connect(function(key)
	if key.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.E then
	if value then
		value = false
			activar:Play()

value = true

end
	end
end)

To be more exact, I want that when the player presses the e key, an animation is played and also changes the position of the player towards him just when the animation ends (using a displacement effect). I already have the animation and I included the scrolling to it but if you tell me that it is better to do it without scrolling and the script takes care of scrolling, no problem

4 Likes

I think taht the easiest way of doing this would be like making the animation stay in the same place, but the HumanoidRootPart are moves every tot second air tweens to a certain position

1 Like

Please, I know that this is the case. I know them very well. but you always get to my subject by speaking in a way as if I understand you or as if I were a professional programmer. I would ask you to give me an example but since you never help me, don’t give it to me. I beg you please DO NOT COMMENT MORE ON MY TOPICS

2 Likes

Hey there’s no need to be mean! I’m not a Programmer either, I don’t have any idea of how to use TweenService either, but basically you would make the animation be an animation that wouldn’t make sense while not moving, something like a walking animation but that doesn’t move, after that you would use TweenService, which basically makes things move or change transparency etc. Smoother, making the character go ahead, you can find more information in the documentation

And also I’m only trying to help, I can’t script this things for you one because I don’t k ow how, and two because the DevForum doesn’t allow yaht

Here in the category it says “script support” clearly the category was added for something and you can’t comment on a topic without experience in the given category but come on, it doesn’t matter, I’m just begging you, don’t comment on these types of topics
Do you know what an example is?:Phrase, action or object that is used to explain, illustrate or clarify something.

2 Likes

Also an example that I can give you would be like: an animation that shows a character making a long jump, but always staying in the same place

Damn I already did that I ALREADY DID it in the thread it clearly says what I’ve done but I need advice or some script tutorial

2 Likes

What do you mean by

? If you were looking for the former tahn you would post thsi in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback and for the latter look on the internet or on the DevForum

1 Like

Then why did you say

? This way you will make people think taht you need help, but instead you don’t need help

Refrain from arguing; if your comments are not helpful/related to the topic then don’t send them.

please do not pay attention to @Dede_4242 please he is simply saying things that he does not know or understand just help me according to what the topic says please

1 Like

Also, what is the issue? It seems to me like you are asking for us to write you code.

I know what TweenService is, I simply don’t know how to use it

Yes, but he also says that he has the script working and needs feedback/a tutroail

no I’m not asking you to write me the code, I’m just asking you to tell me more or less how I would do it and an example of a theme or scripts if you don’t understand me I can’t explain more
in a nutshell:
I make a displacement system which, obviously, when the animation ends, returns to its original position. I need you to tell me how I would do it (the change of position and with a twenservice, that is, with displacement animation (I already did the expressions of the animation what I need is the displacement

2 Likes

Then I think you would only need to create the effective animation and not need to use TweenService or make the animation not move and move it with TweenServiec, even thought it would make everything more complex without any need to make it more complex

1 Like

What exactly are you attempting to achieve? Your explanation is a bit confusing.

friend, what I want is that when the player presses the E key, an animation is activated and the Humanoid Root Part moves so that it seems to slide (a displacement system) please

1 Like

Ok, so as already said you can either make the animation static and use TweenService or make the animation move, it’s the third time I say this now

Honestly, not sure what your looking for can you be more specific on what your question is?