[Please help!] Some kind of hacker is shutting my game down?

Hello there ! I just sponsored my new obby game ‘ObbyVerse’ . And Players started to join , this guy joined ‘RexGaming44’ and he threatened that he’d shut down the game if I don’t fly him . And he really did so , I didn’t do anything , but he kept on doing it . What kind of hack is this ? Is Roblox’s security really this bad ? If anyone knows how to prevent my game from hackers please reply below , thank you .

2 Likes

Assuming your game is clean of any viruses or backdoors, he might just be spamming remotes to lag the server.

1 Like

I didn’t know they could do that . How can I fix that , please ?

Few steps to restart your game

1. Shutdown all servers
  2. check for anything in your game (Studio mode) and see if anything that was not there earlier was added
  3. Clean all viruses from game and check

Hopefully that helps!

I mean if he uses remote events to lag the game then just make a script that bans remote event spammers

3 Likes

I have no idea how to do that , would really appreciate some help . Please , I’m desperate honestly , cause I just sponsored the game .

I think a more efficient way would be to change the RemoteEvent’s name to a random number and then returning it back everytime it gets fired as a cooldown, and in the local script’s that fire it, they will wait until it’s there before firing it, so if it was not found then the script will wait for it to load

I don’t know much about security though

2 Likes

Look at this post:

Credit to @Hexcede

1 Like