Please help us!

My friend and i were making a game. Everything was going well until this happend.

What should we do?

4 Likes

Are these unions which have disappeared? Cause if so you’ll have to revert as they’ve been corrupted.

1 Like

I don’t think they are unions.

Feedback

Try turning this setting on Reload Assets in the settings and then restart all instances of Roblox Studio:

1 Like

How do i restart all instances or roblox studio. Because i checked ReloadAssets left and then i clicked edit again and it still isn’t fixed.

1 Like

This is happened to me before, dont worry :slightly_smiling_face: Simply check through your explorer to find any harmful scripts that may be causing it.

2 Likes

I have deleted every single script and it still isn’t fixed.

1 Like

when and how did it disappear, it seems corrupted? Have you tested it?

1 Like

We were trying to put an NPC in a bar when suddenly everything started shrinking.

3 Likes

Well it depends if you guys are still in studio you can undo it by pressing Control z or just exit out or studio without saving.

1 Like

Have you saved it anywhere to files, or had a recent save? Also, that NPC would have caused it or some sort of free model. Is more then likely you can recover it without hassle.

1 Like

We were pressing undo but nothing changed. When we close studio there isn’t an option to discard.

1 Like

We haven’t saved it anywhere to files and i think my friend was using free models.
I am not 100% sure.

1 Like

Ok this is what i mean! I’m pretty sure this is quite similar to what has happened there.
robloxapp-20200706-1548187.wmv (4.1 MB) some of my parts have just completely been corrupted, and whatnot. And yes I used free models and got this.

It wasn’t vibrating it was just shrinking.

Well whatever it is, it would’ve been some sort of script causing this. Are you hundred percent sure in every weld and every place, there is not a single script? May I ask why you’re unable to discard changes when closing roblox studio?

Try reverting it to a version wich was working

I typed script in Explorer and deleted every single one of them. I am only able to discard changes when i am working on my own places. And the strange thing is that only grouped parts are not shrinked.

Ok, Since you toggled “reload assests” as true, close the place, and log back in.

Sometimes free model has viruses in them to hack your game I suggest if you are using them to try to clean it out.