Please leave feedback of game ZOMBIE INVASION

Hello, who is not difficult, please play the game and leave a review, what did you like or not?

2 Likes

It’s got good potential but needs more depth.
I suggest making it more difficult as the waves go on, not just in strength but in the amount of zombies to make it more interesting - with the current amount of zombies and the turrets walking around I found myself just looking around for something to shoot. More chaos goes a long way nowadays.

The guns feel pretty good, I like the push-back. Maybe add a hit marker to make it more satisfying, or some sort of effect to show you hit the zombie. I’m not sure if you get money at the end of rounds but I ran out of ammo and spent my money right before so I was unable to fight, unless I got 2000 points from putting barriers back up, maybe to combat this you could add a melee, or the ability to grab things around the map (pans, kitchen knives, chairs, ect) to use as a weapon would be really fun !

{I only played the winter house map} The map is alright, I think you should experiment with lighting and add more details like small hills in the snow, or frozen icicles on the roof would give the area more life.

Excited to see what you do with this game ! Good luck with development.

2 Likes

Thanks for the good review, we will try to make the game better

1 Like

Made a lot of updates, added new weapons and new zombies, please write your opinion about the game.

2 Likes