Please rate my lowpoly build that I made

Ive been working on this low poly simulator game for a while and I want feed back on what more detail I should add, etc.

https://www.roblox.com/games/3428163416/Anar270s-Place-Number-18

(edit) The game is almost completed! I will notify you when it is done, so take a look :).

3 Likes

Looks decent, however there is two things i would like to point out that i noticed.

everylog has a inside log coming out but this one doesnt seem to have one.
08%20PM

It is very open, try adding some trees, a campfire or an activity to do.

Other than that great start! :slight_smile:

I went into the game, and i gotta say you really done a great job on it. However there is some things you could fix!!

My Suggestions

1.If your going for low poly trees i would suggest. You add some branches to it and add some more leaves and fix the trunk on it a bit more, as seen below the tree looks a little not done and the trunk looks like a block piece!! i would fix that a bit more.
ice_screenshot_20190708-173021

2.As for the mountain parts, i would suggest you change those instead of making it a block piece. If you want to make low poly mountains i would recommend you look! at some tutorials on the Devforum i’ll link one below to help, you make low poly builds with roblox studio.
ice_screenshot_20190708-172303

3.And on the store i would center, the (text frame) in the middle of the building and bring it down a bit as you can see the frame seems to be scaled. To the top and it’s a little to right more!! and you should center the roof to, the building it’s a little of a bit.
ice_screenshot_20190708-172557

4.On the shop part there seems to be a opening through, the awning i would suggest you add some parts in the back of it and connect the awning! to it so it can cover the shop roof a little more. Also you should remove those free models, by the shop and try to made your own!!

Example:
Screenshot
ice_screenshot_20190708-173427

Things to fix

ice_screenshot_20190708-174257 ice_screenshot_20190708-181207

And that’s all, you really done a great job on it hope to see the final project. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hey guys. @SelectedArctic @jordonh23 , I have just updated the game and heres the new link. Ive updated the game and tell me what you think!

The map looks really good, i’ll just fix the mountains a bit more as seen below there not connected. They have a little opening And you should make different trees instead of copying and pasting them! all through the map keep up the good work man.
ice_screenshot_20190708-193420
ice_screenshot_20190708-193932

1 Like

feedback on the new update? added more things. how is it

Can you make the place public!!

Edit

• The game looks quite good, however there seems to be more things. You could fix as for the mountains as you can see it looks like you duplicated them all over the map! i would suggest you scale the mountains a bit more. They seem to be showing through other mountains…
    ice_screenshot_20190711-150519

• As for the trees i would suggest you made different styles of trees. As said above they look all the same i would add these styles into the map part, instead of copying and pasting them all through the map!! and that’s really all i would add some little rocks on the ground and maybe some bushes as well.
    ice_screenshot_20190711-150157

Over all you really done a great job on! your map hope to see more of this very soon.

1 Like

Done, I’m sorry about that. Join the game please.

Exactly what I was going to say. If you duplicate whole structures or meshes, be sure to change up the rotation and scaling. Too much of anything is a bad thing, so keep redundant models to a minimum.

This is also a good reason why you should consider rescaling duplicate models:

Your models leave a gnarly indentation, it’s a very dramatic and noticable change in environment.

2 Likes