[Open] ExperiencersInternational, Aspiring UI [Graphics] Designer, Basic GFX Artist and Basic Scripter

@gamersinternational made me a great high quality GFX, within a short time period! Even though there were a few challenges with her computer, she easily pushed through them, and delivered on time!

Her competitive prices are amazing as well, I never thought I could get a GFX this good for only 3 robux (make sure to leave a tip though :wink:)

Hope you can buy a new computer soon, maybe you will one day become a GFX powerhouse and make a living on here!

Thank you for all your kind words :smiley:

I want to keep my prices low for everyone since I don’t want to charge tons [by the way, you did get yours during a sale and it’s now back up to ten Robux].

Yeah I’m hoping to get one next week to combat this:

I will also add your GFX to the showcase (the watermarked version ofc) in a minute

3 Likes

Push it in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I going to help you make Basic Icon

I can’t, it’ll just come back up. The only solution is a clamp lol

Don’t quite understand, do you want to buy a Basic Icon from me?

I recommend this Developer, because She Created me a Better GFX and a Good Quality! That’s why, I would recommend this.

1 Like

I’ve got some bad news… I may close my portfolio on Saturday from 1pm BST. However…

Introducing Reward Points!

I’m introducing a reward scheme that people who commission me can earn. Reward Points can be used to get Robux off an order [1 Point = 1 Robux off an order].

Every 10 Robux that you spend for commissioning me, you’ll get 1 point [if you are buying an item thats on sale, you’ll get the normal points from the commission]. I’m also changing the referral scheme, instead you’ll now get half a point for every time you refer a user [users that you refer have to state that you’ve referred them].

Please note: Points are non-exchangeable for any currency, including USD and Robux and they are only used to get money off an order from me.

I don’t get commissions often anyways, the last time I got some was when I did GFX for 3 Robux.

1 Like

Portfolio closed until at least Saturday 8th May [except for any basic/advanced icon orders] because…

I GOT A NEW LAPTOP!

Hey everyone, still not fully open as I’m still waiting for the laptop to come however I’ve added a new GFX [featuring my friends @cxmeels and @Ty_Scripts]. I spent like an hour making this.

I also just added a new showcase link :smiley:

Feel free to go and give some feedback on the headers :smiley:

I’ve also finally just got round to putting @JP_MAANO’s review in the reviews section :smiley:

2 Likes

The fact that you didn’t add me made me feel like an outcast.

1 Like

I can now announce that all orders will start getting fulfilled from Friday or Saturday. Thank you to everyone for your support!

Now accepting orders again! Please order now if you want fast delivery.

New UI published! Go check it out, I’ve really spent a lot of time into these.

I like your work, is so beutiful, Im not working on a game now, but; lucky! One question… what app are you using? I love your portafolio! :blush:!

2 Likes

I’m using a mix of 4 apps. Roblox Studio, Lunacy, Figma and Inkscape.

1 Like

How would you like to take a UI Designer position for my teams game?

Can you send some more information about it over in my DM’s?

1 Like

Aww thanks! I can already tell your better than me due to spending time with Blender. Good luck in your GFX future!

This is actually a really nicely done portfolio. Lots of different examples, nice work experience, and over all easy to read and understand.

You will need to improve your overall skillset because I will say that you are lacking on that and your UIs are not the best but in due time you will get there. I really wish you luck and I think that your portfolio is awesome! Have a good day.

1 Like