PLS DONATE Game (Open Source)

It’s literally free kit. Why then other devs (for example devs of doors) doesn’t freak out about copies? I wrote above “everyone can do whatever until it doesn’t mess up with other people”. He can make whatever he want, but why he acting like it’s all his? I understand your point, but until he copyright every aspect of his game, there’s nothing to talk about. You can support him if you want, but for me it’s better to support small devs.
P.S: Btw, why in this game description “This game is copied by @haz3mn”, so it means @haz3mn copied their game? Ironic.

They’re talking about the exploiters that use exploits to make “mods” for doors.

Because… it IS all his??? Donation games aren’t trademarked by hazem or anything (Though I could see him doing that lol), and they’re not all his. But pls donate IS all his. Just because some devs are okay with R-words (with R-words i’m talking about exploiters, not about people remaking the game) stealing their games and reuploading them, sometimes even making them uncopylocked, doesn’t mean ALL devs are…

Remind you, it’s free kit. I don’t really see a point of hysteria about game copy, this game popular only because people want it to be popular, nothing “unique” / “super-duper astonishing” applies here. You literally can’t make copy that will be any close to the original (even with source) in terms of popularity. Btw, you can copy meshes without exploits at this point, just recreate them in blender. I prefer freedom with logic, rather than moral rules. At this point everyone is wrong? Dude copied place and made it open source, it’s seems bad, but hazem hasn’t lost anything at all. Hazem at this point is wrong in terms of logic, why he cares? It’s just open source kit for beginners. But maybe I’m wrong and hazem lost 70% players after this kit was released, so that’s why he said to include “game is copied” in game description. Of course it’s subjective, no one is right at this point, but from my POV it’s too egoistic.

Exactly. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌