[PLS HELP]"DataStore request was added to queue. If request queue fills, further requests will be dropped. Try sending fewer requests.Key = "

I do not understand this problem, my data store is at its limit. How can I transfer it to another database? what can i do please help me

1 Like

You can use datastore2 instead How to use DataStore2 - Data Store caching and data loss prevention - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

where do I put the datastore2 pls help

there is tutorial from alvin blox about it Roblox DataStore2 Tutorial - ADVANCED DEVELOPERS ONLY (NOT NORMAL DATASTORE) - YouTube and here is module link (2) DataStore2 - Data Loss Prevention and Caching - Roblox or if you dont want to change datastore try to save it fever. I prefer Datastore2 because limits are bigger than normal

ok, changing it to data store 2. will my data be lost?
sorry i am using translatgor

I think there is no way to transfer but How to use DataStore2 - Data Store caching and data loss prevention - #193 by TTVDarthAnonymous1

It looks like the problem is that you are saving data too frequently, so make sure that you are not using SetAsync inside a loop. Try to only save the data when the player is leaving or only saving it every so often. Datastore2 might help with this, but that’s not exactly the issue.

3 Likes