PLS PLAY - Feature Your Game, Meet Players, Take Donations

Hey developers! I am looking for feedback and ideas for PLS PLAY.

Game Overview

PLS PLAY is a donation game where players can feature Roblox games and play games featured by other users. Claim a booth, feature a game, and add clothing or game passes to take donations!

Images

Game Link

Note: I am currently planning to run a small sponsor for PLS PLAY 2022-04-20T06:00:00Z2022-04-22T06:00:00Z. There should be players joining during this time frame.

Polls

For each poll, please select the option(s) that you agree with.

Poll 1: PLS PLAY seems useful to get new players to try my games.
  • Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Poll 2: When I claimed a booth, it was clear how to add…
  • A game to my booth.
  • Text to my booth.
  • An avatar item to my booth.
  • A game pass to my booth.

0 voters

Poll 3: I prefer that donation products (i.e. avatar items, game passes) are…
  • Automatically added by the game.
  • Manually added by me.
  • No preference.

0 voters

General Feedback & Ideas

If you have any general feedback or ideas, I would love to hear them! Thank you!

3 Likes

This is a great Idea!!!

1 Like

There are thousand of Donation games no so it’s pretty unlikely this will blow up But Congrats though

1 Like

Pretty cool game, I love the UI and booth design!

1 Like

When the player leaves the game, the booth should be unclaimed because there would be no point in players staying in your game and there would be more booths available in the server.

You got an innovation of the game PLS DONATE, great, but the maps and UIs stays generic. People won’t play your game to advertise their game, cause Recruiting Plaza 6.0 have a perfect stand system that’s a lot more customizable. I wouldn’t ever play your game unless the plaza got banned.

1 Like

Thank you for this feedback! This is how the game initially worked. However, I found that unclaiming the booth immediately after a user left had several downsides. For example, if a developer agreed to play their game with a player but the developer joined first, the booth was immediately wiped and the player was no longer able to play that developer’s game.

That said, I have noticed that not all players that claim a booth end up featuring a game. I agree that the unattended booths with no game add little value to other players. I have changed the unclaiming process to immediately unclaim a booth when a player leaves if that booth does not feature a game for other players to try.

Thank you for your honest critique! It’s good to know that booth customization is an important factor for developers. I will definitely take a look at Recruiting Plaza’s system and consider options for more customization in PLS PLAY.

2 Likes

Wow, this is genuinely a great donation game. All the other donation games are copies of PLS DONATE :money_with_wings:, but this one is amazing. It’s an awesome idea for players to be able to feature their game and get donations at the same time, I can see this opening up a whole new world for small developers to promote their games. Great work!

2 Likes

Tell me if i’m wrong, but this is the map for starving builders…?

I am glad that you think so! My hope for PLS PLAY is that it is a fun way for players and developers to meet, play together, and support each other!

You are wrong. I built the map myself using a combination of my own assets and open source assets.

@Grargror I told you this game would be a hit :slight_smile:

1 Like