Plugblox Zero - Discover Free Plugins Easily

Web-App URLs:

Are you tired of navigating through Roblox’s library hoping to find plugins that could enhance your experience, only to discover that a mere 10% of them are actually free and usable, while the majority require payment?

I was, and the real issue is the inability to filter by price, unlike with avatars… What a pity.

But fear not, because here comes…

But… what exactly is Plugblox Zero?

It’s a web-app that mimics the layout of Roblox’s library, but with a key feature: it exclusively showcases free plugins.

I believe it requires no tutorials or guides, as it’s designed to be incredibly user-friendly. You simply enter, and wait for plugins to load. Should you wish to load more, a button will appear once some plugins have loaded, allowing you to load additional ones with ease.

I really hope Plugblox Zero proves to be useful for you! I’m actively working on adding features such as searching for plugins by name. If you have any questions, encounter any bugs, or have suggestions for improvements, please feel free to post them here! Your feedback is invaluable in making Plugblox Zero the best it can be. Thank you for your support!

16 Likes

Considering the recent plugin updates Roblox have rolled out I find this very useful and will be using this. Seems great!

5 Likes

Did you add those plugins manually? I feel like nobody would find Build v4 on their own unless they had a link for it.

6 Likes

No, that’s not the case. The process involves making a request to one of Roblox’s public APIs, which is documented on the Roblox Engine API Reference website.

6 Likes

Can you add a search button to find some plugins?

4 Likes

I’m actually focusing on implementing just that! Thanks for your feedback.

5 Likes

No, it’s actually very easy to find free plugins if you just scroll down.

Did you not actually look???

6 Likes

Why are there seperate domain names for the American version and the British version [my assumption considering the fact that “us” stands for “United States” and “uk” stands for “United Kingdom”]

1 Like

This plugin was made for convenience. You don’t need it to develop.

3 Likes

Good day, I’m sorry to hear that you don’t find this solution useful for you, and I can somewhat understand your point. However, you should know that I created this solution primarily for myself, and upon realizing that it was turning out to be more professional than I initially planned, I decided to release it to the public. You see, I’ve had experiences where I’m searching for free plugins to accompany me in the adventure of Roblox development, only to come across paid plugins that are fantastic. Yet, not having the necessary funds to purchase all those amazing plugins was really frustrating for me. Thus, I needed a way to search for free plugins that I could acquire at any time.

4 Likes

Yes, indeed. The reason is that I can’t decide between the two domains. While I was developing the app, I decided to host it on a free web hosting service, but I didn’t want it to have a long domain name like ‘.blogspot.com’ or ‘.epizy.com’, so I found a free service that offered me both ‘.us.to’ and ‘.uk.to’ domains. Initially, I was only going to have the US version. However, when I tried the domain ‘us’ for the first time, I couldn’t get it to work, so I configured it with ‘uk’. After several tests and re-configurations, when I tried the US version again, it worked. And finally, I wasn’t sure which one to stick with, so for now, I’m keeping both.

4 Likes

Being honest, I wouldn’t use it a lot, and maybe some people also won’t as most of the best plugins got paid in these years and the most used free plugins already appears when you go to the plugins page.

But looking at it in a more general way, I need to say this is really helpful for people that needs plugins and can’t pay for any of them or even for new studio users.

From the last minutes I’ve tried the website, I saw that it’s really user-friendly, you just find what interests you the most, click it and already get redirected to the plugin website, like it was said on the post, it doesn’t need any tutorial or guides and that’s really good!

So, I would for sure recommend this website!

Off Topic

Which hosting service did you used?
I never found one with ‘us’ and ‘uk’ links,

Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah, I can understand an interest in being able to filter price to a certain range on the store.

Where my main problem lies is with how you’re talking like it’s difficult to find free plugins. Your 10% figure seems entirely made up unless if Roblox is giving us different results. In the video I showed it’s roughly 20% paid, 80% free, and the free percentage just keeps rising beyond that if I scrolled further.

7 Likes

Good day. Thank you for your very positive review. Indeed, this app may not be for everyone; some may find it useless while others may find it very convenient. Firstly, I’d like to clarify that the subdomains and the hosting don’t come from the same service, but through configurations on both sides, they can be interconnected.

The “domains” are actually not .uk or .us domains, but subdomains like .uk.to and .us.to, which are so short they almost look like domains. This is because free domains don’t exist, but the service where I obtained them, Free DNS Afraid, allows me to configure them in the same way as real domains.

Initially, I planned to develop the web app in JavaScript and host it on GitHub. However, due to what seems to be a misconfiguration by Roblox, public APIs are blocked from browsers due to CORS policies. Therefore, I ended up developing it in Python with the Flask framework, and fortunately, I discovered a fantastic free hosting service called AlwaysFiles, where the app is currently hosted.

4 Likes

The first plugins are indeed the best, as being displayed there indicates they enjoy great popularity and are of high quality, making them important due to classification algorithms. That’s why there’s a particular interest, at least from my perspective, in hiding paid plugins, especially those on the first pages.

However, the development of this app has been planned since last year, and if I recall correctly, there were more paid plugins visible before. Currently, many paid plugins are hidden because Roblox has concealed them until developers set a price in dollars.

Nevertheless, after reflecting on your response, I am already looking for a way to remove the mention of the “10%” because I see that it’s not entirely accurate information. Thank you very much for your feedback, as it has helped me maintain a more honest and realistic post.

2 Likes

By the way, I should mention that Roblox actually hold the trademark on ‘Blox’. You probably will want to change your website name and get a different domain lest lawyers come knocking.

9 Likes

Roblox does need to add a pricing filters, even though you can simply scroll down and then there’ll be many free plugins to choose from (which you might not really benefit much from them but still someone might find a use for them)
also yeah name of site has to be changed otherwise uh oh!!!

Maybe this site got some usecase but for me not really, I tend to look at what DevForum brings out there to users.

4 Likes

Nice. I managed to find a few plugins I’ve never seen before in my life. Also some of mine lol

4 Likes