[Plugin] A plugin that makes gamepasses. Easy Pass Creator, Start earning now!

its an unregistered copyright. You are not required to register a copyright as you automatically hold the copyright to that work.

1 Like

It seems that you have modified the source of your plugin to include obfuscated code. Please be aware that obfuscating the source does not enhance the security of your code, as it can be easily deobfuscated. In fact, obfuscation diminishes the credibility of your plugin because it conceals the true source, which could potentially include malicious code. Moreover, obfuscation complicates error reporting for end users and hampers your ability to diagnose and analyze issues.

3 Likes

Understood, Iā€™ll change it back.

3 Likes

Documentation doesnā€™t have to teach one everything. Documentation is the beginning, developers have to figure out how to implement features themselves.

And, those can still easily be added by looking up tutorials or other resources on the forum/youtube. Those resources also teach developers how they work, therefore developers can customize it even further instead of being limited to your ā€œhigh quality, premade UIā€.

Your plugin is easily replaceable. Charging for it will cause even less usage.

2 Likes

where should I post tutorials on the plugin?

Also yes, its very possible to both customize the premade gui I gave them as well as use their own gui. I can make a tutorial but I dont know where

2 Likes

Why would they use your plugin anyway if they can customize the UI?
They can make their own UI/plugin and use it.

You can post it on youtube and link it to the post.

2 Likes

My plugin codes the gamepasses dude to give rewards when they purchase it. Its not just a shop UI it actually gives rewards the player when they purchase it.

1 Like

As Iā€™ve explained above, that can still easily be created using other sources. And they allow more customization and teach the developers how to create them.

2 Likes

This plugin is meant to save time and money for all developers. Not just developers who donā€™t know how to code.

I understand what youā€™re saying about there being resources out there, but this plugin itself is also a resource for developers to use.

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œthe only ones who would be using alternative sources are those developers who mindlessly copy lines of code from a youtube tutorialā€? There are other sources aside from YouTube, and every single one of them is probably better than using a paid plugin that doesnā€™t even allow you to view its source.

Well, I donā€™t know about you but most of the people Iā€™ve seen using YouTube tutorials understand the code very well. And theyā€™re free.
You might think that youā€™re making peopleā€™s lives easier but the only thing youā€™re doing is giving them pre-made resources that can easily be found on the web without explaining how they work. I can assure you most of the people will just view the documentation and other sources on the forum to learn how to code a ā€œ2x coinsā€ system while learning how it actually works, and how they can modify and improve that system.

1 Like

I apologize for stating that all developers who use YouTube for education donā€™t actually learn. I would like to specify that those free resources can be valuable for the purpose of education. I would also like to specify this plugin is not a resource meant for education, but rather to speed the process of game development up and increase development efficiency.

Plugins exist to simplify processes and speed up game development. Plugins are not essential to game development, but an optional addition. You are correct that my plugin is not a resource for education. It is a additional add on which can save time and effort when creating games.

The plugin resources are not available unless you purchase the plugin.

This plugin is not a resource for education.

Not all resources will teach developers how to code or modify the system. Resources are diverse in purpose and functionality.

An example is the resource of pre-made scripts. They are generally not created for education but the source can be viewed and learned from. My plugin the exact same. While my plugin is not meant for education, it still has some educational value. Users can access the source content and learn from my plugin just like they can do with pre-made scripts. But my pluginā€™s purpose was never to teach. Because of that, it is not as useful as tutorials or documentaton for that purpose.

There are many different types of resources. Some resources are more useful for the purpose of teaching, while others are not. That is why it is unfair to say my resource is less than any other resource. Not all resources are guaranteed to be useful in education for scripting. If someone wishes to learn how to code, they should seek out sources that are meant for that.

Ultimately, whether a resource is useful is different to the individual developer. If you do not find the resource useful, you donā€™t have to use it. While my plugin might potentially save you time, you are allowed to think its not worth the money on a personal level. But claiming its not worth the money for all developers is simply not true.

1 Like

Documentation both provides an education and a resource for developers. Iā€™m comparing your paid resource to other resources that both provide education and pre-made code for developers out there. Most of the things Iā€™ve said are my opinions about your plugin, nothing more.

From looking at your source code, the quality of the plugin and the price in my opinion is simply not worth it. You might not think the same. From what Iā€™ve seen on the forum and other websites and resources out there, there are simply far better options than your plugin, Iā€™ve criticized it for that. I donā€™t believe it will save any time, nor it will help me in any way possible, and I think it will be the same for a lot of developers out there.

What I say is mostly not objective as every developer has different experiences and different views, itā€™s simply my opinion. I think I stated enough, that you can take my replies however you wish.

I understand you believe the plugin to be low quality and thats a personal decision. However, I assure you the plugin is not low quality.

I understand you viewed the source of the demo version. I would like to mention to demo version is designed to be ugly to prompt users to upgrade. Please refer to the thumbnail image on the premium page in order to see how it actually looks.

As for the code, I understand that it can get messy. But it is extremely hard to organize code when it starts getting to 3,000+ lines. I appologize if I came as emotional before but I think this is a more appropriate response. The code and the GUI took a very long time to make and I would like to encourage you to make give more constructive feedback than subjective and insulting.

you are allowed to give any other feedback you have but feedback regarding the demo is not a appropriate representation of the paid version.

1 Like

Looks very useful! Would the 2x currency part of this still work if I had a currency on touch script already?

Yes because it would resd your script and detect that you defined a currency

Thatā€™s great! Either way I would have bought this plug due to its simplicity and overall ability to make gamepass making easier, but Iā€™m glad to know that this will work for my current game in development. Thank you for this awesome plug in!