[Plugin] A plugin that makes gamepasses. Easy Pass Creator, Start earning now!

Summary:

Easy Pass creator is a plugin that lets developers set gamepasses and devproducts, in their game without scripting knowledge.

Features:

Set up advanced gamepasses and devproducts in your game. Some examples are

1. speed/jump boosting
  2. currency boosting
  3. Teleport on purchases
  4. Much, much more.

With automatic currency detection, Easy Pass Creator makes game development extremely easy! All you have to do is have any kind of currency script located in your game and Easy Pass Creator will automatically hook it up to currency gamepasses and dev products.

How do I create my first gamepass with Easy Pass Creator?

Its simple!

1. lets get to the homepage!

2. Click on the giant plus

3. get the assetID of a devproduct and paste it into the form then next

4. Select donation (we are creating a donation gamepass)

And we are done! You have officially created your first gamepass with Easy Pass Creator!

Demonstration

Download Now For 100 robux (normal price 150):

Preview the plugin with the demo:

If you have any issues or concerns feel free to reply.

22 Likes

This Plugin would be of big help to new Developers, so thanks for sharing this!

When I get access to Studio, I’ll just test around with the Plugin! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! Let me know how you like the plugin! I also increased the free limit of 5 to 15 so it would be a better experience for free users!

7 Likes

How can the plugin’s limit be effectively prevented from being bypassed through downloading and modifying the source code? Upon examining the source code, it appears that replacing the number “15” or removing the counter altogether can be easily accomplished. Additionally, you mentioned that the pro version does not include watermarks, but it seems that deleting the watermark can also be done in the free version. Furthermore, I would appreciate more specific details regarding the extent of the detailed error reports and advanced GUI customization options you mentioned.

7 Likes

If you click on customize you will notice advanced customization options for the premade GUI. I know that it can easily be bypassed however there isnt anything I can do. I have spent a really long time making this plugin so I can only hope people will support me by getting the premium. I would also like to inform you that its against the plugin’s TOS to view the code.

If you have any ideas on how I can make it less bypassable I’d be happy to hear! thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it a lot. Thank you for using my plugin too! I was getting the sense I wasted my time making it because nobody cared about it.

3 Likes

You can easily access the code by purchasing the plugin on the Creator Marketplace.

5 Likes

It doesnt seem like anyone is going to use my plugin anyways. I feel stuck right now like i cant do anything. I spent so long making this plugin and i feel like its going no where. Its just going to be something that one or two people have disabled in their plugins bar. I really wanted it to actually help people out.

3 Likes

do you think I should only offer the paid version and not the free one?

3 Likes

Creating a paid-only gamepass creation plugin will not attract anybody whatsoever since it’s cheaper and better to just go to the creator hub to create a gamepass/product, and just take a look at the documentation instead for code.

Plugin source code will always be viewable no matter what you put in your code. And if you make it paid or not.
By creating a plugin on Roblox, you are allowing people to view and modify your plugin’s source code.

And going to be honest here, putting a disclaimer on your source code like that will only drive people away from your product. No one wants to use a plugin that prohibits them from changing or viewing how it works.

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing your concerns, I will find a solution. I first need to verify my account which is taking a lot of time.

2 Likes

I went to read the source code and it’s really messy, though you are not letting people contribute to the plugin when you add the rule

2 Likes

This plugin is my properly, nobody elses. I grant you the right to use it as it was intended. If people want to contribute to the plugin, they can give suggestions to me. I do not want people republishing the plugin, modifying the plugin, or anything of that nature. You agree to this by using the plugin.

3 Likes

Well, anyone can accomplish all of the mentioned tasks by purchasing the plugin, as the source code of any purchased assets is accessible to everyone.

5 Likes

All plugins that someone has bought is open sourced to them, and the OP is trying to prevent that but it won’t stop them

4 Likes

Yes I am doing my best to prevent malicious juvenile thieves from stealing countless hours of hard work from me

3 Likes

You don’t have to put a disclaimer or anything in your code telling people that they cannot republish this since if they do, you can still send them a DMCA strike.

Everyone is able to see your code and modify it. You cannot stop them from doing that. No matter what license you put in your code, people can still change and view your code since you’re making it open-source.

One thing they cannot do is to re-upload your source code. That’s against ToS and you can send them a DMCA strike to take the re-uploaded asset down if someone ever does that.

1 Like

I havent gotten any sales on my plugin so I might make it premium only. 100 robux isnt that much. Maybe I will turn the free version into like a preview where it has no features at all except for showcasing the paid version.

3 Likes

Not really a good idea. Making a paid plugin for creating gamepasses is not going to sell IMO since people can just easily go check out the documentation page and the creator hub to create a gamepass/devproduct instead.

Though, your choice.

2 Likes

Its true that you can easily go to documentation however the documentation does not teach them how to give certain rewards such as 2x coins, 2x speed, etc. My plugin also gives high quality, premade GUI.

1 Like

What license does this plugin use?

2 Likes