[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

Noticed that this works for all devices except iPhone 6, hmmm.

1 Like

Tested it using emulator, seems to be working fine. Could you send a screenshot of your Explorer tab?

ah, noticed that you use the plugin and scale it before you design it, my mistake.

2 Likes

Updated the plugin yeeeeee

new custom print messages (its actually animated but the gif has low fps so it’s not showing

1 Like

Cool.

I really like this plugin, it saves a bunch of time trying to do the math to position the UI.

I like how you keep updating this plugin to add new stuff.

Well done.

2 Likes

Thank you for this great plugin, it makes my work much easier. I recommend to anyone who is into making UI design.

3 Likes

Can confirm, you are crazy if you think this is a horrible plugin. Get it now. It solved all my scaling problems.

2 Likes

I didn’t see this post until just now and I had been working on writing a plugin that did just this. Thank you for the time saver!

2 Likes

Hey ZacBytes, I have a question about your Plugin, If I want the Plugin to scale my UI for Both Mobile and PC, how can I do so?

The post literally tells you how… Use the constraint

I did but as soon as a change the Device type, it did not work, what am I doing wrong?

Are you using scale + the UiAspectRatio constraint like in the post?

I am litterly so dumb, thank you, I did not know

Hey, do you mean enable the Scale and then create the constrant?

Yep, that is indeed what I mean.

1 Like

Ahhh I understand now, thank you for your help.

Okay, a feature I missed from V1 was that it would actually autoscale the size of the descendants
Second thing is, when I try to duplicate the rescaled UI, I tend to get a messed up one instead of a duplicate. Any fixes?

1 Like

Did you turn on automatic changing of the anchor point?

Yeah I fixed it now, I still wish it scaled the descendants too it worked awesome for me lol. But this is an amazing plugin especially with the UI Constraints

1 Like

I use this all the time. Excellent plugin, and well made.

1 Like