[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

Hello, nice plugin you made there. But I have a question for you. I’m not finding the “Settings” Button in the Plugins Tab.

Those are the only one I see from your plugin.

1 Like

Pretty sure I’m doing something wrong, but please do correct me. How do I scale the UI? Video of me trying below.

https://gyazo.com/a1f8c252e0fc11428648317d639c5bc3

End Result:

(End of video got cut off)

1 Like

Is there a way to automatically calculate an Anchor Point (It’s currently at (.5,.5) )? When scaling from a 16:9 display to a 4:3 display, my UI changes position.

16:9

4:3

The settings button has been removed until roblox fixes their plugin behaviour issue. You can read earlier posts.

Try changing anchor point to to bottom right

Convert all ui objects inside your frames to Scale size and enable TextScaled on your Text objects. This is not a result of the plugin, and is intended ui behaviour.

An anchor point of (0, 0) is the top left, not the bottom right.

That works, but if something isn’t directly in the corner then it’ll shift. Is there a way to calculate an anchor point so that it stays consistent across aspect ratios?

Try switching position between offset n scale

1 Like

Ye, figured it out.

Thanks for helping.

This issue is still effecting me, do you still plan on patching this bug?

Edit
I got around it by doing the scaling math manually, but it still would be nice for it to get patched, because I use this plugin often

Could you send a test place or repro steps? I couldn’t reproduce the bug

offsetRepro.rbxl (18.8 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much, this gave me a headache to use but it would definitely be worst trying to do all the conversion myself haha

1 Like

I love this plugin. It makes scaling GUI’s in your game so much easier. I had a little trouble using this plugin at first, but I’ve finally figured it out, and it works very well. Before I was introduced to this plugin I literally didn’t know where to start, thank you.

1 Like

Added the YouTube tutorial by @jaflanson to the post

Will be updating AutoScale with more scaling features this week, message me for any feature requests! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe when using the plugin there could be a help button or a widget with info on the plugin.

Plugin Actions have been added so you can set keyboard shortcuts. You no longer need to keep opening toolbar to scale.

For example, if you set “Set Size: Scale” action to Command + Shift + S, go to toolbox and select your gun objects, and press the keyboard shortcut and it will set they’re size scaling to scale :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This could potentially be a bug or something, but I am not able to view the settings button in the plugins section

This is with the latest version

oh as i read above you have disabled the settings button. I guess its still disabled for now

Yes roblox hasnt fixed the bug even thought i brought it up before.

So unfortunately, settings menu is disabled.