[Plugin] Bubble Chat Customizer - Easily customize your game's bubble chat with live preview!

Appears to work once you close and re-open Roblox Studio, the first time it just toggles on and off while doing nothing.

For some reason the chat bubble does not show up.

why i getting an error @0Techy
Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.59.28 AM

It’s an error when no font is selected. I’ve fixed the error in my newest version of plugin and it’ll be published tomorrow/later. I’m extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

This is really useful, thanks.

1 Like

the thing about your thing is that I couldn’t find an apply button until I clicked on the big text

also, is it possible to have a gradient for the background or text?
@0Techy

No, what I know so far is - it is not possible with Roblox’s newest bubble chat. However, it was possible with the old one which I do not recommend using at all because the text often cuts off. If you want to, use this Bubbient model I had open sourced a while ago,

1 Like

Really nice plug in, good job!
P.S. I posted the first comment ever of that plug in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, it looks like your plugin is broken.

Having the same issue! ‎‎‎‎‎

After almost 8 months, I have finally got some time to update the plugin. Intoducing…

Bubble Chat Customizer v1.0.1

What’s new?

• Font dropdown @matiss112233
  • Tween animations added to UI to make it look relaxing!
  • Colorpicker revamped!
  • Better perfomance!
  • Bug & Error fixes!

Showcase video:

8 Likes

This looks very nice and it works

1 Like

Guys this doesn’t have a chat filter.

Yes it does…

This plugin only modifies the look of bubble chat and nothing else. The reason why you might not have your text filtered is because you’re in Roblox Studio. Joining the game normally should filter text!

1 Like

Oh ok because I only play tested the game in studio

Anyways nice plugin, I like it

cool! is simple but makes the job much easier.

I’ve been using this plugin for several months now. It makes bubble chat customizing very easy, and I’ve used it in all my games.

Thanks for creating this plugin

1 Like

Can you construct a sci fi bubble chat with this plugin.

Also this plugin seems AMAZING!